Binary Options Strategy Software

We will do the same with NoFeeOptions and pay out withdrawals without any questions.Roy. Professional robot by George S is nothing but a swindle. He never and I mean never replies to emails. He should be locked up. He shows you about 20 trades with 19 wins. What a hero. When you sign up and invest your hard earned cash the results that I had were 21 trades 11 wins WOW. You must be proud of yourself George. You must be raking in 1000s per week with this NO GOOD system. BE WARNED PEOPLE. Ian.Just having a look at George S he has that sinister look about him. Steer clear of him and keep your money in your own pocket. Do not believe every thing that you read on Roys site. I think he is getting slings from a few of these traders plus he does not reply to emails if you criticise him. I think that this will not be published as Roy is not getting any pats on the back. Ian.In addition to the aboveI have been learning how to trade through Auto Binary Signals and theirPro signals check that it is green when you open the asset and Double check pivot levels and Support and resistance levels put them on note pad.they are clearly indicated when you hover over them on the indicated asset you choose.Plus using Tradingview (great charts to use eg. multiple time frames and tools )gives enough time to get a trade in after your checks are done as there is often a pull back.INNER CIRCLE is dangerous and its promos are misleading. ITC advertises their traders as having more than 90 accuracy, but those traders returned more losses than wins.. Result: 350 quickly traded to 0 on autopilot. Now you can say that I should have given it more time, with a larger deposit. But really Sometimes it lost 5 or more times in a row. If those trader 95 win rates are true, the chances of that are very small indeed.Did you check to see if your trades MATCHED the Master Traders trades If they didnt, then the broker likely changed them to ensure a loss (brokers use algorithms and methods to change trades on the fly to ensure losses, for example, if an asset like the USD is gaining and you made a call trade, the broker might switch the trade quickly to a put trade and create a sure-fire loss).Wow I actually got a reply from Roy. Doug is another who has fallen prey to the schemer George S. Go to Georges site and he will tell tell you that there are only 33 spots left or that there are only 9 spots left. How dishonest is this guy. These guys should be made Register there dishonest sites and be made pay a levee on it. This would stop about 95 of them even hitting the computer with there dishonest schemes. IanI am interested to try out the auto binary trading because I have no experience at all. I have only 250 to start with as it will be my first time in this business. Could you recommend me which bot is best to try I watched the videos of Avenger and Big Profit Generator, are these bots really worksHi RoyI have funds in Lbinary which I cannot release. I have had some success autotrading with Zulutrade but suffered losses recently. Could you possibly recommend the best way to follow trades with a good win rate on my existing account, that is not having to open a new one many thanks Billhi Roy i just watched your video on youtube its really annoying to see that there are people out there that does not want others to succeed but due to your help i have been one of the very few that have found hope in life my prayer is that God almighty will continue to guide you and no weapon formed against you shall prosperAny mounted blockage against your progress I have command to be rolled away by the Holy Ghost Power and wind storm in Jesus name. AmenAny mouth, human or spiritual, that will project any evil curses, harm and bondages to you, your family members, your online and offline business I command to be blind, silenced and dumb for ever in Jesus mighty name. Amen.Mate its good to see that you are replying to some of my comments. I have said it before ,George S is a conman. Doug had 2 different accounts with Bushranger George S and virtually been cleaned out with both. Take what you may out of this but I certainly would not be putting cash with this guy. Ian.thanks for setting up all this good rating brokers , i just signed up with Bigprofitgenerator (cedar finance ) honestly im not sure how good it is , im a newbie . do u think if i stick to this my winnings chance is above average or u suggest i should signed up with additional 2 more brokers to play around with my investment, honestly i do not have much to invest .please advise ,thanks amp god bless Good morning everyone(its 2.56am here in Nigeria).I just want everyone to know that Mr Roy Tribble is God sent.I mail him about how I have been scammed by different brokers. I also told how urgent I needed financial aid.I told him I knew he had many people on his list to help. I pleaded with him to help me trade on one of my binary options accounts on which I had 119 on.I am also from Nigeria, really Mr. Roy is God sent. I sent him an email too and his response was awesome and to even know how willing he is to help no matter your background. As long as you have a positive mindset and you are serious about what you want, he is the right person to follow.Please Roy I want to know something about b4Option. It is not on your master list. They claim they trade for people and make a lot of money for them. All one needs to do is to open and fund an account with them then they trade and make the money for you, especially if you are busy or cannot trade by yourself. However when I checked their website at Scamadviser I was told the website was not active let alone being credible. Please what is the integrity of b4Option Can you helpHow can you in earnest tell your readers that you have tested Trend Trading, and found it the most exciting and powerful binary trading algorithm you have ever seen How can you test something that doesnt even exist Trend Trading is just a promotional front of UK Options. There is nothing in the Trend Trading website, no telephone numbers, no email address, no chat room, only a direct link to UK Options. Therefore you couldnt have tested the algorithm or software of Trend Trading. At best you can say that you have tested UK Options, which has been around for donkeys year so there is nothing new and exciting about it.