How To Trade With Binary Option

This re-enforced my belief that he was the real deal as we were doing really well in growing this account. We make a good team he kept saying. So while being pressured, depositing more money into the account appeared to be the way to go.For all losing trades at the beginning, Don covered them with Bonus Funds. He called them secured trades,We kept trading, some of the trades were winning and for all losing trades, Don covered them with bonus money so the account still grew. While this was happening, Don continued to pressure me to deposit even more money. He advised me to sell my shares from my other trading accounts even though they had to be sold at loss. I did follow Dons advice because he had demonstrated that one can make more money quicker with Option FM. At the end of the day being so close to retirement, I was looking for a way to generate cash flow. I mentioned this to Don and he said that he had set a plan to do just that.Don is extremely talented at getting more and more money from you. Don also suggested that I could borrow more money from friends, even from money lenders. He showed me and made me truly believe that his research and analysts team could identify winning trades and make you a lot of money on the Option FM platform.The account grew. When I requested a small amount 10k to be paid back, it took time but Don did transfer it back to me as it was a very small amount compared to what the account level was at. This was also another way of showing that whenever I wanted money back, there would not be a problem. Don built up my confidence and eliminated the idea that this could be a scam. I started to really trust this guy Don and created a very good relationship.The bonuses amount deposited into the account were growing because we kept losing some of the trades while these trades were secured. My own deposit also grew because I was depositing more money from my other share accounts, from my saving account, from money borrowed, etc. The overall account was also growing because we had won some trades.All along, Don kept telling me that he had a plan but he never said what the plan was, even when I asked him many times to explain. I also asked several times for Don to issue me the Bonus condition document from Option FM, but Don never did. Don never explained how the bonuses work.Now 10th January 2015, the account shows a balance of 1,100,000, 500k of bonuses, and 400k that I deposited and 200k from previous winnings.I needed a sizeable amount of money back (224k) to cover some of my financial commitment. I had highlighted this need at least a month before I needed this amount. When reminding Don about the money I required to be transferred back into my Australian account, I am told that I cannot get my money at the date I wanted because we needed it in the account to be part of a tier1 group. To be part of the Tier 1 group one needs to have 1M in the account. Request upon request the date for my request kept being delayed. In the meantime, I get a letter from Option FM written by Don advising me that from now on all trades are unsecured.14th January 2015, I keep asking for my 224k but I am only promised that the withdraw is in the system and that I should get it within the next couple of days.On the 19th January 2015 we started trading and in one session my account goes from 1,100k to 800k. I understand that one cannot win all the time and that this session was a losing one. In trading it happens. On the next couple of sessions the next day the account dropped to 500k. At this stage I am querying the reliability of the Tier1 group recommendations and I get very worried about getting the 224k which I desperately require by then. I still trusted Don but was getting very concerned.According to Don, when you reach the tier 1 status, it allows for each trade to be 15,000 rather than being limited to a maximum of 8,000 per trade, so we were now losing very fast. So when the account dropped to 500k, I again commented that we were losing a lot of money and asked the question 1/20/2015 9:07:24 PM Patrick Venaille: Don all these trades are protected yes to which I was answered a very ambiguous answer 1/20/2015 9:08:40 PM Don Michael: The protected applied to them. which to me meant yes protection applied to them. Since I trusted Don 100, I kept on trading the trades Don was telling me to trade. As far as I was concerned we had made some money before using the Tier 1 recommendations.We were trading late that night, I was working the next day, the account was decreasing and I needed to go to bed. Don insisted that we had to do more trades. I have never place any trades on Option FM by myself, they were all based on Don direction. I had seen the account going down and up before and ended up making a some money, so I kept placing the trades Don requested me to do. At the end of the trading session, we reduced the account to 9K. When questioned during these last trading sessions Don said that it was just turn over. When requested what he meant by that, he did not explain what that meant.The next day when I realized that these losing trades were not put back into the account, meaning that they were not covered, and that I would not get the 224k I desperately needed. I then knew I had been done and had also lost all my deposited funds.I realize now that this account has probably never been real. Don was never going to allow me to withdraw 224k because the money showed in the account was never real money. This could have been like a training account,paper money. All the money I deposited is probably in Dons or Option FM Companys bank.If this is not the way it was done, then why did, as soon as I wanted to withdraw 224k, basically the next day1-Don sent me a letter saying that from now on trades were not secured.2-Don reduced my account in a few sessions to 9k so that I definitely could not get the required 224k.