Binary Option Brokers Top 10

I lead a staff of some 200 scientists, technicians, biologists, and support personnel whose jobs entail various aspects of marine fisheries stewardship for the State of South Carolina. I also serve as Vice-Chair of the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission, and I represent the State of South Carolina on the South Atlantic Fishery Management Council. I am married to another Wake grad (Elizabeth Prioleau Boyles, BA 1991), we have two young sons (Bobby and Andrew), and we live in Mt. Pleasant, SC. I am a musician, and outdoorsman, Cubmaster for Cub Scout Pack 20 (Mt. Pleasant Presbyterian Church), and a mens outdoor ministry leader at Holy Cross Episcopal Church on Sullivans Island, SC. Last updated October 2007.Doug Chatham (1990, BS Mathematics). After graduating from Wake Forest I went to graduate school and eventually earned a Ph. D. in math from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I was fortunate enough to come back to Wake Forest in the 2000-01 academic year as a Visiting Associate Professor.Since 2001 Ive been teaching mathematics at Morehead State University in Morehead, a small town in the northeastern part of Kentucky. This year I received tenure and promotion to Associate Professor. See people.moreheadstate.edu/fs/d.chatham for more information on my current activities. Last updated November 2007.Janet (Hayashi) Duddy (1990, BS Mathematics and Computer Science). I have worked for Wachovia (formerly First Union) bank for almost 17 years. I started out as a programmer supporting mainframe systems and now work as an IT project manager supporting mostly Java applications using Oracle databases. I have lived in the Charlotte, NC area since 1991 and currently live just north of Charlotte in Huntersville, NC. I am married and have two boys. Cameron is three years old and Jacob just turned one. We also have two beagles, Buddy and Tori. As a family we go to Hilton Head and Myrtle beach at least once a year for fun. Most of my free time is spent with the kids. They keep me very busy, but when I do have some free time I enjoy reading books. We also enjoy keeping up with Wake Forest football and basketball. Last updated October 2007.Sue Edison (1990, BS Mathematical Economics). After graduating from Wake, I worked in institutional fixed income sales and trading with Interstate Johnson/Lane (later bought by Wachovia), then got my MBA in finance and accounting from Vanderbilt. I worked with Enron (gasp) in various commercial roles (and stayed well past bankruptcy), then moved to the sub which held the international power and gas assets to run their treasury operations. I left last year to come work for KBR (recently spun off from Halliburton) running the Trust Investments department which manages the pension assets. I love to see new places: I spent one of my years with Enron based out of London and I took 6 months off a few years ago to travel around the world. I wish I could have gone abroad for a semester at Wake but they never seemed to offer many math classes in Venice. Last updated October 2007.Ray Gurganus (1990, BS Mathematics and Computer Science). Ive been working for 9 years now for Community IT Innovators (citidc), a technology consulting firm in Washington DC focused on technology support for non-profits and other socially-responsible organizations. I specifically do website and database development. Before this, I worked with Ten Thousand Villages in Pennsylvania for 6.5 years doing database development and network management.David M. Ward Class (1990, BS Mathematics and History). After graduation I went to work for the Federal Government leasing and managing real estate in Washington D.C. My career took me to Colorado and finally Utah, where I was fortunate enough to support efforts for the 2002 Winter Olympics. I ended up settling in Park City, Utah, with my wife Kammie Petrime (her sister Holly is a Wake Forest alum)and newborn daughter Alexandra. I left the Federal Government in 2002 and now work as a Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle, an international commercial real estate firm, where I provide consultation and brokerage services to developers and financial institutions interested in working with the Federal Government. In the little spare time I have I enjoy fly fishing, cycling, snow boarding and cross country skiing depending upon the season. I am very proud of my Wake Forest education and wish I had invested more energy in the outstanding opportunities presented by the University and always encouraging and supportive faculty. GO DEACS Last updated October 2007.Tracy (Evens) Buran (1989, BA Economics minor Mathematics). I am currently a principal (i.e., partner) at a timberland investment consulting firm, TimberLink LLC, in Atlanta, GA. Our clients include institutional investors (pension funds, foundations, endowments, high net worth/ family offices, insurance companies, etc.) from around the globe. We provide independent advice that assists our clients with investment decisions: from manager selection, strategy and deal review to specialized research, ongoing portfolio oversight, and fiduciary services.My first job after graduating from Wake was with a timber investment management firm. Same industry, but our firm, Forest Investment Associates (FIA), managed the client investments. I served many roles within the young firm performance measurement, investment analysis, fee structures, and information technology development and eventually became a principal and member of the firms Investment Committee, sharing in the responsibility for deal approval and portfolio strategy decisions.I am most proud of my work developing the NCREIF Timberland Index during my tenure at FIA. The index is the only reported return series for institutional timber investments. I also earned an M.B.A. in Finance at Georgia State University while working full-time at FIA.I had hopes of receiving a Mathematical Economics degree at Wake, but my grade in the seminar course ruled out that possibility without an additional year As a consequence, I received some of the best advice ever from Dr. John Morehouse in the Economics Dept. He told me to finish out my Senior year, graduate with an Economics major and Math minor, and get on with my life. Thankfully, I listened to him and have never regretted that choice.