Free Bonus No Deposit Binary Option

The same guy that shows in the picture on the site, is also on some other sites with a diferent name. How can they say on the site that its legal when the guy on the picture is not even a real person. My friend tried this once and lost money.Please beware that Opteck is also another scam broker. When you wanted to withdraw your profit or close your account (to get your whole money back), they will find ways to deny your right. They will get angry with you. Emails, phone calls and live chats are all falling on their deaf ears. They will not expedite your request. Once you deposit your money with them, dont ever dream to get back even if it is your profit, what more your own money that you deposited. Take note my friend. I experienced it.I was advised by Kimberly Jackson of Options Magnat that if I invested 15K, their company would add 20K for a total of 35K to invest. Jackson stated the company had an outstanding track record. I was contacted by Options Magnat employee, Brian, and he told me what trade options to make. The next day I was advised that Brian was not supposed to be making trades with me and had lost all my money and the 20K they had added. I was advised Brian was going to be fired (conversation was taped)I was advised by Kimberly Jackson that the owner felt real bad about what happened to me and that she had spoken to her supervisor and that if I invested another 15K, they guaranteed I would get my money back and they would add 45K for a total of 60K. Jackson gave her personal guarantee that my money would be replaced if it was lost (on tape) invested as I was told by Kimberly Jackson. The next day, I checked the account and it was down to 17K. In addition, I checked my credit cards and found they had charged 20K to my card. I contacted Options Magnat and was told they would not return the 5K overcharge. I finally spoke with Kimberly Jackson and was told I would have to sign a form that says I authorized them to charge the additional 5K. I refused because I said that would be FRAUD since I didnt authorize the extra 5K. I was advised by Kimberly Jackson that was the only way I would get my5K back. So, I signed the form and wrote on the document that the extra 5K was charged in error and was to be credited back to my account. I was advised it had been approved on March 27 and it would take 3-4 business days before the money was credited back to my account. I called after four business days and was advised it takes 3-4 days for the approval (which was already approved see attached) and an additional 4-5 business days for the money to be put back on my credit card.I called back and spoke to another employee who said Kimberly was under investigation and was going to be fired and that I should give him 5K and he would match it with 7K and get my money back. I declined. Later, I was able to reach Kimberly and she stated she wasnt under investigation and asked me to email her the conversation which I did.I called on April 10th to speak with Kimberly and they said she was busy. I asked to speak with a manager and they said one would call me back within a hour. No one called.Every time I call, they say Give me more money so we can get your money back I get nothing but the run around. I have called approx. 50 times. They routinely put you on hold then hang up. You have to call back and you are placed on hold automatically again. When you do reach a person, they always say someone will call you back and no one ever does.I called to speak with Kimberly Jackson at 4:15pm PST. I was told that she would call me back. Approximately 15 minutes later, I received a call from an Options Magnate employee telling me how bad he felt and that I should trade with him. I was told I could get my money back in 5-10 minutes and I recorded this message. I didnt receive a call back from Kimberly Jackson after 1hr 15mins. I called back again was placed on hold and then they hung up Standard procedure for this company They are scammers They wont give their address and state all communication must be through e-mail only I want to sue this company for breach of contract. I have the employees taped statement that they guaranteed my money. I called to speak with Kimberly Jackson and the employee hung up on me again. I have called numerous times and left messages to call me and I havent heard back from Kimberly although shes at work. There scam is EXACTLY how your website describes it I need a lawyerThank you so much Michael Freeman I also just recently subscribed to your Facebook group. I am glad to see legitimate traders like yourself working hard for new traders like me. I visited many binary options websites and no one seems to tell the truth like you do Thank you for exposing all the binary options scams and keep up the great work you are doing for all of us Your biggest fan Mark JensenI really appreciate your feedback Mark Thank you for taking part in our new community. Its really exciting to see how we grew from a small number of traders to 1000 members with 7 leading admins all pushing for great results. By the way, if anyone is interested to join Mark and the rest of us, you can join the group via the following page binaryoptionschannel/join-my-private-signals-group/ Thanks again Mark and god bless you all MikeThanks again Mark Were doing the best and it doesnt really take much to form a successful binary options group. Many people are too greedy and instead of motivating other talents to take part in the group they work against their own traders. I also noticed that by giving cash incentives to members who contribute to the group, the overall performance is increasing since our top traders are a lot more careful before posting a signal on the groups page, knowing that a bonus is at stake.