Binary Option Metatrader Indicator

This was my first mistake. NO autotrading algorithm is going to be this good. And if it is and is not kept secret the promoters are morons. I forget the guys name that I initially spoke to, lets call him scumbag, but he put my in contact with Steve Philips at Citrades. See the two really are the same company, and if not on the surface, they sure are behind the scenes. So, Steve was quick to call me and chat me up on Skype, very friendly. This was all before I opened and funded an account. Now, at the onset Steve never mentioned any minimum trading requirements, never said my money would be locked up for 6 months, nothing when he was trying to get my credit card information. I expressed my concern, told him I wanted no bonus, so that I could withdrawal my money at any time. He still never told me about any requirements and I was told everything will be fine. Admittedly, I should have went and read the fine print, absolutely, anyone should, I made a mistake, and it cost me 5K. And Steve was more than happy to point that out. He was right, I should have read the fine print, however, that doesnt change the fact that ATB and Citrade are working together in this scam and that Steve was completely misleading and intentionally withheld information from me.So, after my account was all set up, I was excited, I went in to the back office of ATB and to my surprise their was no portfolio to choose like the ones described on the website ATB shows performance results from different portfolios with different risk tolerances. But, there is NOTHING like that available in your administrative back office. I was confused and asked for some help. Basically, you have a list of about 7 or so strategies to choose from, but NONE come close to what they post on the website. I was told by ATB that I have to rotate the strats in order to get the results they post on the ATB website. Rotate Wow, was never told that at the onset either. How do I know when to rotate the strats I said Nothing, nada, zip from ATB. In short, they simply MAKE UP the results they post on the ATB website. I have been a member for over 6 months (my money is slowly being traded away by their great autotraders) and I have never seen ANY evidence of the trades they post on the ATB site. The daily results they report MADE UP So, not only do you have to place 50K worth of binary option trades before you can withdrawal your money (it is a 10X rollover if you take a bonus I believe, 10X, insane) and keep your money their for 6 months, but you have zero help or guidance. Clearly, I have been pretty angry about this over the past 6 months and have definitely said some nasty things to both of them. Real nasty. Of course, no reply They are all con-artists, but they are cowards and there is so many on the internet that it is sickening.ACCESSWIRE / July 14, 2014 / Auto Binary Options Signals was developed by Rodger Pierce, an established and experienced option trader. The best binary options signals software is designed to help option traders predict market trends and win trades. It works as codes to provide traders with financial success. The software shows to traders their options for making money online and allows them to discover new, unique ways to get huge investment returns. The software also provides traders with analyses of the market conditions and gives them ideas on what to take on their next step. It is the best binary options signals trading software as it provides different secret strategies that can help traders make a huge amount of money from as low as 200 investment capital.The Binary Options Trading Software features a supply/demand price predictor, super accurate 80-100 leading signals, risk/reward stabilizing system, MPMIS multi-indicator system and profit-trade technology. The MPMIS provides traders with a wide perception of the market situation. It executes accurate trading precision. Best Binary Options Signals calculates the current trade confidence and strength of the signals. Users can trade digital options within 15 minutes and the Turbo Options allows them to trade in 1-5 minutes.Compatible with all existing binary options trading platform, the software has enhanced user interface that allows even the most novice computer user to use it. It automatically alerts traders with signals notifying when to trade and when not to trade binary options. The software is also easy to install and can run live after few minutes.Best Binary Options Signals allows traders to get started with 200 deposit and earn as high as 60, 000 per week. Besides, traders will be awarded with a welcome bonus that allows them to obtain greater deposits that they can use on their trades. The software trades on all indexes and currency pairs. It also trades on some of the best symbols in the stock market as well as on both long term and turbo options.Options traders risk nothing from buying the Best Binary Options Signals. It is backed by a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. According to Rodger Pierce, the only risk traders face is missing the window of opportunity to make a huge amount of money online. The software is backed by Rodger Pierces experience in binary options trading and he claims that he will give traders support as long as they need him.Banc De Binary is a CySEC licensed broker and their traders use the automated trading robot called Binary Hedge Fund. The software allows you to follow signals from 3 different sources, choose assets for the robot to trade, and manage daily amp per trade risk.CherryTrade is a popular broker accepting traders from the USA. Most of their traders using robots do so with the new trading robot Binary Hedge Fund. The automated trading software lets traders choose which trading signals source to use, pick the assets for the robot, and limit the amount of trades it places each day. There is also a reverse trading feature.You have other providers who advertise their trading results by only selecting the winning trades and not showing the losing trades. Then there are brokers who send ten or twenty alerts a day and it is up to the trader to pick which signal they should trade upon.