Binary Options Strategy Key Indicators

She is a committee chair serving the Creative Communities Initiative at the Community Foundation of the National Capitol Region and a volunteer program officer for the Capitol Hill Community Foundation. She is a member of the Leadership Washington Class of 2001 and ArtTable, serves on the Board of Directors of the DC Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative, and was formerly on the Board of the Lincoln Theatre.Wendy Faulkner (1992, BS Mathematics). After leaving Wake Forest, I attended Florida State for 2 years, earning an MS in Pure Mathematics. After that I worked as a Unix Systems Administrator for the University of Texas Economics Department for the next six years, and then worked for National Instruments as a Unix Admin for the next six years. During my time in graduate school, one exam week I felt compelled to jump off of something, so I leaped from an airplane for the first time and was immediately hooked. 4700 jumps later, I am skydiving full-time. After burn-out of long hours and 242157 on-call, and having to work weekends and holidays at my last job, I quit and moved out to the drop zone. I currently teach skydiving, as well as pack parachutes and video jumps. Ive traveled quite a bit, both for work and for skydiving. After spending 4 months living in Venice via the Wake Forest Program, I never looked back and continue to enjoy overseas travel. Im currently looking forward to breaking our old canopy formation world record an 85-way this Thanksgiving by building a 100-way diamond. That website is at cfworldrecord. I currently maintain the above website, my own, crwdog.servebeer/CRWdog/ , as well as several other skydiving sites. Last updated October 2007.Ken Redding (1992, BS Computer Science and Mathematics). After graduation I moved to London for the summer and got a job through a temp agency as a Secretary. After saving money, my flat mates and myself flew to Greece to spend as much time as possible laying on the beach in the Greece Islands. After the summer, I returned to the real world and a job with Accenture in Houston, TX. After 9 years of fun, travel and hard work, I left Accenture to join Reliant Energy and take part in the Texas Electricity Deregulation. Im now Vice President of Retail and Corporate Applications and Sourcing in our IT department. Im married to a wonderful wife, Karen and have two kids James (5) and Jonathan (3) plus we are now hosting an Exchange Student from Iceland for a year Gem (16). I still enjoy playing soccer and now coach my sons team. Last updated November 2007.Mara Murdoch (1991, BS Mathematics and Art). After graduating from Wake Forest I entered the graduate architecture program at NC State University and in 1995 received a Masters in Architecture. Since then I have been working in Baltimore, Maryland as an architect. For two years I was at the firm Read amp Co. I was their first employee (for a two partner firm) and had a wonderful experience and a lot of responsibility working on a variety of projects from residential to projects at Johns Hopkins University . I then changed to a larger firm, 25 people, Cho Benn Holback amp Associates to work on larger projects. In the 8 years I was there I was fortunate to work on some great institutional projects some of which have been awarded AIA Baltimore and AIA Maryland design awards: the expansion of the Annie E. Casey Foundation Headquarters, the fieldhouse at Towson University Johnny Unitas stadium, the child care center at Towson University, the renovation of Camden Station at Camden Yards, the addition amp renovation at the Eubie Blake Museum. For the past two years I have been working at a small firm (again), Parameter. One of my current projects is the renovation of the old 1920s grain elevator on the harbor in Baltimore (SiloPoint), which has been an amazing and interesting experience turning an industrial building into a contributing building in the urban fabric. When I am not renovating my old Baltimore rowhouse (which is my other current project) I spend my time painting, reading, being outdoors running or biking. I love to travel, most recently I have been to Mexico, Canada, and Australia, and just spend time with my family and friends. Last updated October 2007.David Santamore, M.D. (1991, BS Mathematics). M.D. Wake Forest University School of Medicine 1995 Residency Anesthesiology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA Fellowship Cardiac Anesthesia, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NYCurrent Appointment Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine, Baltimore, MD Research interests- Pulse OximetryLives in Bel Air, Maryland with his wife and two daughters. Last updated October 2007.Bryan E. Boone (1990, BS Mathematics). I grew up in a small town in North Carolina about 1 hour southeast of Winston-Salem. From the beginning, I knew I had wanted to major in Mathematics, but I didnt know exactly which profession it would take me. When I graduated, I started a quality control program for a steel fabricator, who specialized in heavy equipment parts. This job and experience on the shop floor (along with my Math degree) lead me into the field of robotics and warehousing automation. This was, of course, a job change. This particular job allowed be to travel across the US to various private and public companies in order to improve their existing manufacturing process through high-density storage and automation. Currently (after another job change), I have been working at SAS Institute in Cary, NC almost 14 years as a software developer/manager for SAS Risk Management Software offerings:sas/solutions/riskmgmt/index.htmlWhen I look back at WFU and my BS in Mathematics, I see that it did indeed lay a good concrete foundation for my career by providing the strong analytics and critical thinking required for my career.Please be sure to check out sas/jobs/index.html (SAS job site). I will be glad to help when and where I can. Last updated October 2007.Robert H. Boyles, Jr. (1990, BS Mathematical Economics). I currently serve as DNR Deputy Director for Marine Resources for the SC Department of Natural Resources in Charleston, SC.