Binary Options Signals Robot

Frankly there is a difference of a few points as to what the current price for an asset is on metatrader and on the marketsworld platform but that difference is always constantand their movements up or down match in both I dont think the platform is compromised in any way.For the people who have lost money trading are the ones who are trading without any proper strategythis aint gambling friendsthats why its called trading. There are pleanty of videos and tutorials on you tube to refer tobelieve me a couple of videos over a week itself will make you more knowledgeable and confident.This is a scam, they manipulate the price, trust me, i have not made any money from them, there was one time, it freezed, but lucky for me, i made a print screen of it, they said it was a draw, but my print screen showed a win, from then on, i suspected it was rigged, dont trust them, they are after your money ReplyI have serious reservations about this broker, notwithstanding the fact that they are licensed and regulated and all that. I opened a demo account two months ago and i turned the usd 5,000 demo funds into 7,200 every often. I was using trades worth 50 all the time. Then I switched to live account and things changed Sometimes i would stay in the money till the last 10 seconds and then the price suddenly jumps out of the money with only a few seconds remaining to expiry.I decided to reduce the size of my trades from 50 to 5, and I would win most trades. I am using the same strategy all through. I suspect their platform is manipulated. Replyim new to the whole binary options thingy but iv been practicing alot on marketsworld demo acc for a couple days you start off with 5k to get started so far in 1day i turned that 5k into 5.7k simply by adding the 20 50 and 120 factor when the time is right. it is also helpful to use stockpair technical analysis to guild you on a more successful route but so far marketsworld is one of the best iv seen :D:D ReplyNobody can make any money through this binary option. All of them are 100 scam and fraud. Only affiliates are able to earn because they promote these scammer. So stay away. I can guarantee you. I have tested all of them, no mater whatever strategy you follow, you will end up by losing and my final conclusion is to stay away from this scammer. ReplyThis Broker Is Very Nice and Honest, Because when Any server problem arises during the trade, and all of sudden unable to make trades, and if our trades are in open position and all of sudden platform not works, then I felt and feared,,but later they settled honestly without any delay..they are so good in this binary worldwhenever I am making withdraw, within 24 hours they are paying to me. Very Good BrokerTheir Price Movement also very honest and Genuine..If you want to make real money in Binary Options, there is the only one way cumulative trading methodIf you win Consecutively 5 times, then with 10 Investment It can possible to Make it 141that means all the time when you are winning and then for next trade add the profits and take trade, like that all the time just add the profits to the next trade, then very good profits you will makeThis is my earning secret..If middle of the Trade if any trade lost..only hardly I will loose 10 onlyIf continue sly I win then I will Get Profits 141-101311st YearMonth Capital Profit Monthly Return Daily Return Daily Investment of Capital1700 621,134 57 70 1021,834 622,971 149 183 10With Draw3,60411,201 621,946 97 120 1023,147 625,099 255 315 10With Draw7,00911,237 622,004 100 124 1023,241 625,250 262 324 10With Draw7,21711,274 622,063 103 127 1023,337 625,406 270 334 10With Draw7,43111,311 622,124 106 131 1023,436 625,566 278 344 10With Draw7,65111,350 622,187 109 135 1023,538 625,731 287 354 10With Draw8,064 Replyhello .. M D Kumarbeg your willingness to share about your binary strategy is very promising. I wanted to follow in the footsteps you with your strategy is.so good as to send your prescription to my email. (lx68a105x79yx6fx40gx6da105x6c.99x6fm)hopefully well-being is always with you.greetings.thank youjyo ReplyI think worldmarkets manipulates there platform Ive been using there demo account for 3 week and lost many trades because of there processing time to buy or there expiring processing time.Sometime its takes for ever to place a trade because of there processing time:ex: Gold its at 1200 when I place the trade to put, but because the processing time takes so long sometimes my strike price instead of being place at 1200 it places higher lets say 1219.70 so software they use places my trade at lower price, so now gold has to go lower than 1219.70 instead that going lower than 1200, so my chances of winning that trade losses there chances of winning by 90.Same for expiry time:when its come to expiry the same thing.expires below 1200 but because of the processing time to expire takes so long even you can see it expires below 1200 when you think you won gold is already past the 1200 mark putting your trade on a lost.I think its bullshit how they run there processing time. for a trade or for expiry.if its a real trade I would it lost real money because of this.I am really considering calling the government of isle de man to the financial conduct authority if they dont fix this big problem.mean while continuing trading my free demo account and check for more manipulations or glitches on there platform. Replyyes i too have found this out expecialy after thay just changed there system platform last week bfore this change i was on a ratio of wining more then loss i even had the aud/jpy down pact that i understood what was comin g before it came but after that so called software change it turns to be that the tide is against you / thay also removed the 1 min time frame and lock your price stake at any given time ReplyI am from the Philippines. At first I deposit 20. In just an hour I am 30. Realtime stats I can also use different tools all at the same time. I love it. For sure this isnt a scam. It might be for some that doesnt know how Forex works. ReplyAlmost used Cedar Finance with Binary Insider scam. Tried demo and always won. Currently unemployed, therefore, funds are extremely tight.