Binary Option Trading Game

John Harris has been extremely helpful and kind, and I was really unfair in writing such a scathing review. John Harris went to a lot of trouble helping me eventually and Im staing with Opteck.But I agree, they do provide good customer service. I found them kind and friendly, but it still doesnt change the fact that their signals are lousy..lol I was even given signals via Skype for currencies that didnt even exist on their platform And the platform ISNT easy to use. It is all over the place expiry times that end in 20 minutes past the hour or 45 past or that go longer than an hour.. very hard to figure out when to place a trade.But of all the sites I have been on OptionBit and Optek would have to be the best. Very friendly, attractive packages and they do want you to succeed which is how they make their money as account managers. And, lets face it.. we are there to make money (hopefully) too.I was fooled and deposited 300 at first, then i got a call from a Michael Richards telling me invest more to get the video lessons and a senior broker help to make more money so i added 5000. PLUS I will get a 200 free trade, so if i lose the 200 they will give it back to me.So now its been a while with no one asking about me. I went and withdraw all my money, but you get the this transaction must be authorized by your broker. So next day i get a call from John Harris who i never talked to at the wrong time again. I emailed him to call in few minutes he never did, next day same things. and Today he didnt even call back.Hi,I recently opened an account with Opteck with 300and made a couple of small trades. I then had one of their managers Daniel on my phone asking me for my credit card number so he could deposit money into my account as he wanted to help me make money for all of us Why would I give a complete stranger on my mobile phone my credit card number.so I declined. I then had five more phone calls from Opteck over the following four dayswhich I decided not to answer. Too much pressure put on you to invest. I made quite a few trades won some, lost someand agree that the timing of the closeouts does not agree to the second with FreeSTockCharts which I was running alongside Opteck charts. Ive been in the money right up to the last SECOND, and then lost because Opteck chart goes red when FreeStockCharts says different. Ive now requested a withdrawal 10 days ago repeatedly emailed about WHY my withdrawal is not being actioned.and guess what absolute SILENCE from Opteck. Yes, I think its a scam and Im just pleased Im talking about hundreds of pounds here (as a test) not thousands like some of you guys.Lets suspect that at the moment, their brokers are not making the money they are supposed to. December is a though month for all the forex traders They need all our money to make it happen to their very big accounts/customers. The little ones like us are subsidizing for the big accounts perhaps. Take from all the little Pauls to give to big PeteBeen trading with GCI Trading, they offer all the best platforms, stable open source software, tons of signals available amp they pay out 4 interest on your balance.. If you live in Canada like me where interest rate is half.. GCI Trading is a really good solution :)Hi,I recently opened an account with Opteck with out deposit. Then I had lot of phone calls from Opteck over the following four dayswhich I decided not to answer. Too much pressure put on you to invest.I then had one of their managers Kenny Smith on my phone asking me for deposit and I believed him and invested 1000.I made quite a few trades won some, lost someI continued to listen to my trader and am down to 300.Ive now requested a withdrawal 10 days ago repeatedly emailed about WHY my withdrawal is not being actioned.and guess what absolute SILENCE from Opteck. Yes, I think its a scam and Im just pleased Im talking about hundreds of pounds here.My money is stuck with Optek. What can I do I am deeply disturbed. Mark Hayes asked for my credit card number for verification and then charged USD it without my consent. So far I have not received any call from him inspite of me sending a few emails and calling on their number as well.Is there any govt. agency where I can complainYes. Always there is a gov. agency to complain. Internet is for what Find out all the details with your documents as a proof and send it to the agency in the UK. they will follow up and do the needful. Meantime, if you have paid by your credit card, raise an issue with your bank who provided Credit Card and raise Dispute for the amount you paid and even if you used while trading with opteck, you will get 100 refund from your bank credited in your a/c in 2 to 3 weeks time. Good LuckBefore i make payment i got so much disturb by their calls. one day call u 10 times. after payment done, they disappeaer and call u one time, and help u make a big trade without explain anything on the theory, gone and left u alone, and even ask help and no one response.I have reported to my credit card center on this scam, as i saw their condition, we need to give all ID, address proof and sign back agreement, then will open account to have trade. however, i havent done all, the so called professional trader call me and ask to put real money to trade and make loss of total more than 10000, when i want to find him i saw there is loss, he disappear.My account number: 131215054558 is registered at optech. I invest 1000USD and slowly I am going for good trade. 1 day opteck called me that their is webinar is coming but for this you have to deposit 10,000usd. i refused it because i dont want to. I told them I want to deposit only 1000usd next week for make my account litle big so I trade on big amount. They said ok but we have very good offer for you. if you deposit now this 10k webinar we will give you when you deposit now 1k, I said OK, they ask my credit card numbers/expiry date and code (for fast intry and approval of webinar). instead of 1000usd, they make 2 more transactions 5000usd and 4000usd total 9000usd, which is 100 cheating.On January 10, 2014, I make a request to withdraw 12,000/- after exact 5 minutes, i recevied a call from opteck, (Mr.grant) telling me this is great time to trade.