One Hour Binary Options Strategy

in economics in 2005. I then joined JPMorgan as a researcher in Structured Finance. We publish weekly and longer-term trading strategy and thinkpieces. Ive also spent a couple years in the interest rate derivatives group. Along the way I got married and we recently had our first child, a daughter, in Jan 2010. Last updated December 2010.Robert Shaw (1999, BS Mathematical Economics). I am a state and local tax attorney with Williams Mullen Maupin Taylor in Raleigh, N.C. I graduated in 1999 with a B.S. in mathematical economics with honors. I also have a masters degree in music from Duke University and a law degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where I was a Chancellors Scholar. I enjoy playing violin in church, golf on the weekends, and fishing whenever possible. Last updated October 2007.Erin Wermuth (1999, BS Mathematical Business). After graduating from Wake in 1999, I took an investment banking analyst position with Wachovia in Charlotte. I was transferred to NYC after one year and proceeded to live and work in banking there for 5 years. I then moved west and took a job with Deustche Bank in San Francisco. I spent my last few years in banking working with a number of Internet and media companies. Earlier this year, I decided to take 6 months off from work and traveled to SE Asia, throughout California and various places in the US visiting friends and family. I recently started working at Ask in corporate development, focusing on strategy and mergers and acquisitions. When I am not traveling around the world for work and fun, I spend most of my weekends hiking, skiing and checking out the fabulous restaurants in the Bay area. Last updated October 2007.Andrew Frey (1998, BS Physics and Mathematics). After graduating from Wake, I attended the University of California at Santa Barbara, finishing a PhD in Physics in 2003. My specialty is string theory, and I continued my research in a postdoctoral position at CalTech from 2003-2006. I am now in my second postdoc at McGill University, and my current research mostly focuses on applications of string theory in cosmology of the early universe. One of these years, I hope to settle down with a tenure track job somewhere. Last updated October 2007.Jarrod M. Sisk (1998, BS Mathematical Economics). After graduation I went to work in the business world for a few years in Charlotte, NC. I worked for Vanguard and AXA in financial services. I then moved back up north and started a job at The Gunnery School, a boarding high school in Washington, CT in 2001. I have taught Algebra I, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus, History of Math, Business, Investing, Introductory Economics, and AP Economics in my seven years here. I recently was promoted to Academic Dean and oversee the academic progress of the students in the high school. I have coached Thirds Soccer, JV Soccer, Varsity Soccer, Thirds Basketball, Varsity Girls Basketball, JV Hockey, JV Lacrosse, and JV Baseball in my time here as well I currently live in a freshmen boys dorm with my wife Michelle. Together we have visited and camped at over 20 national parks over the last five years. Last updated October 2007.Ryan Bowles (1997, BS Mathematical Economics). After graduating from Wake, I spent five months hiking the entire Appalachian Trail. I then went to the University of Chicago, where I earned an MA in economics before moving on to earn a PhD in quantitative psychology from the University of Virginia in 2006. I am now an assistant professor of psychology at Michigan State University. My quantitative research focuses on modeling psychological measurement and longitudinal change simultaneously. I use these models to study cognitive aging: how we think and how it changes as we age. In particular, I look at how our short term memory and vocabulary knowledge develop throughout adulthood.I married a fellow psychology PhD, Lori Skibbe, in 2001, and have two kids, Zander and Elena. I am also president of a chapter of the North Country Trail Association, which is working to develop a 4500 mile long trail across the northern tier of the country. Last updated October 2007.Randall Little (1997, BS Computer Science minor Mathematics). After graduating from Wake Forest in 1997 with a BS in Computer Science, Randy got a job as a consultant with Ernst amp Young in Atlanta, GA. In 2000, Randy was hired by Sun Microsystems and relocated to New York, NY where he worked in the international banking group helping clients build their hardware and software infrastructure. After several years at Sun Randy enrolled at NYUs Stern School of Business graduating in 2005 with an MBA. Randy currently works for JPMorgan in the investment bank helping securities and specialty finance clients with MampA and capital raising.In 2003, Randy married Charlotte Dillon, a fellow WFU alumni (96) in Litchfield, SC. They have been living together in New York for seven years with their cat, Althea, and recently welcomed the arrival of their first child, a baby girl named Reagan. Randy and Charlotte enjoy running, cooking, and traveling to the beach. Last year they visited Thailand where they learned to cook an extra spicy Pad Prik Khing. Last updated October 2007.Heather Shnider Van Beber (1997, BS Chemistry minor Math ). Heather earned her MS degree (May, 1999) from Emory University in Theoretical amp Computational Chemistry. Heather currently lives in Broward County, Florida amp is an Assistant District Sales Manager, Field Trainer and Realtor with the Keyes Company. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Florida Association of Realtors, and the Miami-Dade Association of Realtors. Her website is realestatium. Heather can be contacted at: hsvbcomcast or 954.240.9090.Tim Berghoff (1996, BS Mathematical Economics). Live in San Diego, CA have been here for over 10 years. Have worked numerous jobs in marketing and special events focused on large scale sporting events including two Super Bowls, one World Cup, and working on my 6th Olympic Games.Single, no kids. My new addiction is golf play as much as possible. Cheer for the Padres and Chargers being a new generation San Diegan. Other than that, love spending time at the beach or just hanging out with friends. Last updated October 2007.Kathy (Hennessy) Cameron (1996, BS Mathematics).