Binary Options Facts

Now I am confused Has anyone here actually signed up and used Gold Digger Their results look impressive but I need some verification before moving forward. Thank you all for your time and help.I do not believe it is a scam at this time, but I will have a full review by Monday or Tuesday, when all the information comes in and I can make an educated judgment of how well it is working. Ive been talking about it a lot in my newsletters, I hope youre getting them.Mr. Tribble, honestly, I am sorry for any frustration it appears I caused you. I did look over your site and do admit I did not though view the video. I only was hoping to get a few replies from multiple users of Gold Digger to get a wider understanding of the profitability. I was cautious because another site showed in detail why in their opinion Gold Digger is a scam. They even went as far as to show frame codes showing fake information. Well anyway, I am going to wait a little longer and decide between Gold Digger and Binary Option Robot. Thank you again for your reply and time.Your post are very beneficial for me because Im a newbie in binary optionactually I want to try the Bunos Buster but when Im about to deposit the Citrades is only available broker that appears. On your review Citrades is on marginal broker, and indicate new management I just want to know sir if you have any news now on their performance. It is still on the Marginal categoryHello Wayne,I just received my refund from Masteroptions today.I got locked out of the bot and could not get access even though I emailedto FastCashMembersAreaBecause I kept sending polite emails and a copy to Support MasterOptionplus I contacted their chat..which did not give a reply.I also got locked out 280 account for a while.Email your broker and copy to support asking if they need the ID documents again.If it applies.State that trading is not suitable for your circumstancesHi Roy,with reference to a comment from Gabriel from August 27 I can only back his idea. From your list of good/bad brokers we all learned already our lesson about brokers however, this is not sufficient. Gabriel and me had a similar experience. We both were using very reliable trading robots: ITC and me HFT Shield. We both used Ivory Option from your list of good brokers. Anyway we were not successful at all because our trading bots were not using the right broker.Hi Roy,I have looked at the video of DowJones Focus Group and their system/program Equinox and they seem to use the same system/program as the Account Doubling App to which I have signed up. I have only used it a couple of days so it is too early to make a judgement.I have also tried the 100ProfitBot but lost heavily so I do not recommend it. I have bought the Auto Binary Signals to try to recover some of the losses made by the 100ProfitBot. And as you write with ABS one doesnt have to sign up with a broker so I can use it together with my brokers I already have. ABS has a great support.Looking for a good DEMO trading account Try IQ Option. Robert Allans outrageous CASH CODE SCAM WARNING: TradersKing is a SCAM broker MUST-READ: My Binary Options 101 Guide We only use REAL testimonials Click here to learn more. NEW: How Scammers Work 101 E-MAIL ROY HEREWe support The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Note for U.S. Citizens: It is against the law to solicit U.S. persons to buy and sell commodity options, even if they are called prediction contracts, unless they are listed for trading and traded on a CFTC-registered exchange or unless legally exempt. U.S. Citizens should not follow any of the binary options links posted on this website.Please note if you are from the USA: some binary options companies are not regulated within the United States. These companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). We warn US citizens of the dangers of trading with such entities and strongly advise that they take legal advice on this in the US.There are a number of available trading tools to help binary options traders to increase their probability of success. Of these, perhaps the most important of are provided directly by the trading platforms themselves. These include the close early and roll over features which can be equally helpful for traders in situations where trades are looking both good and bad. Additionally, the relatively unique ability for traders to hedge their positions is also a key feature which can be exploited by those who feel that a trade is likely to move against them.Many new binary options traders naturally look to the wealth of charting indicators in order to enhance their trading strategies. The vast an exciting number of these indicators not only enlivens charts but also creates the appearance of reliability with any binary options trading strategy. Indicators can certainly improve trading profitability and some of the most reliable strategies use key indicators such as Oscillators, Moving Averages and Bollinger bands. Additionally however, the use price action techniques to spot profitable trading opportunities can also be successfully employed within technical trading strategies and using reasonable charting software such as Metatrader.However, many traders initially overlook the tools available through their platform. These include several helpful features which can be very useful in difficult trading situations and can also help a trader in improving their long term profitability. The first of these features is the Close early function offered by many binary options trading platforms. Close early allow binary options to be expired before their pre-agreed time and is especially useful for traders who fear that their position may be turning negative.The costs of closing early are a lower percentage return, depending on how long the options have to run and also where the current price is relative to the strike price. The close early feature can essentially prevent the terrible feeling when a positive trade moves in to negative territory shortly before the binary options expire.