Binary Options Ladder Strategy

Last updated October 2007.Joseph Joe C. Tuttle (1974, BS Mathematics). My life has meandered around a lot since 1974. I earned a Master of Divinity and later a Master of Science in Library Science. Right now, I work at Campbell University Law School as Instructional Technologies Librarian, which includes working on the law school website. I have been at Campbell for 15 years. Last updated October 2007.Larry L. Hurst, MD (1973, BS Mathematics). Career: Medical School Medical College of Georgia 1977 Internship University of Alabama at Birmingham Residency University of Alabama at Birmingham Diagnostic Radiology Subspecialty certified Vascular amp Interventional Radiology Practice private practice in the Florida Hospital system in metro Orlando since 1981.Family: Married Nancy in 1984 Son Ryan cruising Daughter Casey enrolled in Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida.Travels: Visit the Caribbean once a year Sky Beaver Creek, Colorada every other year.Interests: Playing the stock and options market Maintaining a real estate portfolio: 2,3,4 bedroom high end condo rentals at New Smyrna Beach: go to vacationrent als. Golf, tennis, racquetball, volleyball, jogging (very little time to play these sports, but have, at times, gotten into these sports). Someday would like spend more time in these sports.Personal Live in Lake Mary, Florida. hurstfamilyatt.Fond memories Loved mathematics. It is interesting how concepts in mathematics still helps me in my daily routine. Wake was a blast. The fraternity life well, I ve encouraged my kids to participate and enjoy the experience. It usually only comes around once in life. Last updated November 2007.Stephanie Jean Anderson Mitchell (1972, BS Mathematics). Upon graduation I married John Foster Mitchell, also of our class. I began my career with IBM in its Research Triangle Programming Center, in July of 1972, with a whopping salary of 10,000, not according to the standards of the day. In 1977, my daughter Kacy was born. We moved to Winston-Salem where John worked with then Hudson Petree law firm. I worked in the Winston-Salem IBM branch as a systems engineer. I retired from IBM when my second daughter Rachel turned one. Candace, the third Mitchell girl, was born in 1985 and we returned to Raleigh in 1986.For the next eleven years my mathematics experience amounted to keeping, poorly I might add, the checking account balanced as well as helping with homework as long as I was able. The principle of osmosis must work, however, as all three girls were excellent and exuberant math students. Kacy majored in biology at the US Air Force Academy and is now a resident in ob/gyn at Bowman Gray. Rachel majored in Mathematics at Roanoke College and now teaches first grade in Wake County. Candace, in June 2007, graduated from Harvard in bio-chemical sciences and currently is applying to medical schools herself. Need I say I am proud of and happy for all threeBut part of the pact was not yet fulfilled. John offered in 1972, that if I would work his way through law school, he would return the favor of sending me to graduate school. After 17 years of practicing law, he now loves his new career as a wealth advisor. My repayment finally began in 1997 when I began taking courses in horticulture and landscape architecture at NCSU(I know, dont groan). In 2002 I received my Masters of Landscape Architecture. Now, I am teaching myself to be a small business owner- I operate my landscape design business, Natural by Design. I thrive helping clients know the joys and benefits of native plant species and in handling storm water in a sensitive and beautiful manner on site-all while realizing their goals or dreams for their landscapes. And finally, I employ and enjoy a good deal of geometry in my design work.I love being with my family and have been especially delighted to see it expand as daughters Kacy and Rachel now are newlyweds. I love playing tennis and running and last November ran the Outer Banks Marathon. Travel feeds my soul and my creativity. Just a note of perspective. I remember keypunching my programs(FORTRAN, I believe) and then running them by feeding into a card reader in the bowels of the math building. Only 36 years ago. Last updated October 2007.Lou London Wagner (1971, BS Mathematics). I taught Jr High Math for the first two years after graduation. Then, I was a stay-at-home-Mom for a few years after my two children were both. After my children were in school, I worked for WestPoint Stevens in the Information Systems field. I was Director of Information Services for the Alamac Fabrics Division. I am currently Assistant Information Services Director and Application Development Manager for Cumberland County, NC. I have been fortunate to find a profession that I truly enjoy (most days).I have a wonderful husband, Richard, who is a Regional Marketing Director for Papa Johns International. He graduated from Marshall, but he has become a rabid Deac fam. We have season tickets to the Deacons home games. Last year, we traveled to Jacksonville for the ACC Championship and to Miami for the Orange Bowl. There were many dear friends there.Go DeacsH. Michael Mike Britt (1970, BS Mathematics). I spent seven years teaching high school math before returning to Wake Forest for an MA Ed in Counseling 1978. I am divorced and the extremely proud father of two sons, Matthew 29 (Employed by Wake Forest in Sales at Graylyn Conference Center) and Andrew 20 (currently a Junior at Wake Forest). My daughter-in-law Joanna Britt earned an MBA at Wake Forest. Matt and Joanna had their first child and my first grandchild, Nora, in August 2007.I serve as Principal/Executive Director of The Childrens Center for the Physically Disabled in Winston-Salem (on the corner Coliseum Drive and Reynolda Road). I believe I have the greatest job in the world, because The Childrens Center is such a miraculous place. A number of Wake Forest Faculty and staff have been involved with The Childrens Center. In fact, math professor Richard Carmichaels wife Jane is a former Board President at the Center.