Binary One Touch Option

The EA (Expert Advisor) then draws different indicators over the chart and gives the probability of price going up or down on an option with certain expiry. Furthermore the EA also gives you visual alerts for placing Call or Put option trades.The EA incorporates advanced trend strategies and analyzes multiple timeframes, starting from M1 to Hourly. The EA keeps analyzing the market tick by tick, and checks if the Option entry is still valid. Apart from direction recommendation, the EA also provides the probability of the price going above or below the strike price, this helps you to adjust the option risk amount, risking more on high probability signals helps achieve better averages.In order to run the EA you need to install MetaTrader 4 Platform, and copy the expert advisor to the platform directory. Then you will need to attach the BinaryTraderPro expert advisor to your currency chart. Please note that the expert advisor only provides signals and recommendations for trading binary options. You need to open a separate account with a Binary Option broker, in order to execute trades.Once you have installed the BinaryTraderPro EA you then need to open the platform, chart and attach the EA to chart. Lets say you want to trade EURUSD binary option on your Binary Option trading platform, you will instead open EURUSD 1 hour chart on MetaTrader 4 platform and attach the BinaryTraderPro Expert Advisor to the Chart (as shown in the diagram below). The signal you get using MetaTrader 4 would be used to trade the binary option over an options trading platform.The bar represents the price movement direction and probability of call or put trade. In the example above, the EA gives 4 bar signal in favor of call trade. So once you receive a new signal you will execute the trade on your binary option trading platform.Money management is one of the most important aspects of trading and is also the most overlooked aspect of trading. Money Management rules help protect our equity and also generate long-term profitability. Trading without sensible money management rules is like playing Russian roulette.One of the cardinal and most desecrated rules of trading is that traders can lose a substantial amount of their account equity in one single trade by taking too much risk. You will find hundreds of stories about traders who lose years of profits on a single trade that goes terribly wrong. This is the chief reason the 2 stop-loss rule should not be violated./bYou are doing a great jobso far i have put it into test and the result is amazingam going back to those greedy broker to rip back what they have ripped from me.to new users please make sure you know how to read candle and react to price action.ThanksAuto Binary EA is a new binary options software that has caught my attention so I thought I would provide my opinions in this review. This is one of the very automated binary products and I cant say that I had very much success with the others.What the vendors trying to do here is provide you with a free system in the hopes that you will deposit money with the broker they have a partnership with. In my experience products that take this angle are usually fairly weak as their only incentive is to get you into the door. Once you have downloaded the software and deposited with their brokerage they really dont have use for you anymore.Last week I received an email about the auto binary ea software and it was quite disconcerting. The basis of the email was that the trades on the website are not those that you will see on your own account. The trainer claims that he lost his entire account in less than one day.John Kane I am a full time binary options trader. I was able to leave my job in the last 5 years and dedicate myself to trading fully. I never thought my hobby and passion would make a living for me but I am grateful every day that it has. My main goal now is to communicate with the binary trading community, contribute to different websites and learn from other traders.And whats really screwy about AutobinarEA is that they have three plans you can subscribe to. The basic plan which is 297 per month, the gold plan which is 900 per month, and the platinum plan which is 1200 per month. Like do you only get good signals if you have the platinum plan If all they are giving is trading signals then there should only be one plan. Also, they cant spell for shit if you read their stuff on their web site. That gives me caution right there.I just opened an account with Cedar Finance so I could trade the AutobinaryEA software. I deposited 280 with Cedar. I immediately started trading and my account balance went to 91. What I presume is that the software is making signals for one minuted FEDEX pairs. So I starting looking at my MT4 charts and discovered when the software was making a call signal on a pair the candles on the MT4 chart for the FEDEX pair were in a downtrend. Same for a put, The candles were in an uptrend. So I started trading only those signals that agreed with the MT4 charts. As a result, I got my balance up to 296, You cannot blindly trade the signals the software puts out or youll get burned. Since I discovered you have to rely on the MT4 charts to make a successful trade, I have no use for this software. I can just trade on my own. Take this as a warning people. DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE WITHOUT VERIFYING THE SIGNAL WITH YOUR MT4 CHARTS.This is a reasonable problems Do not see your good comments about it and its not effective, I also had to contribute to this ea binary software for auto trading, this is always possible to lose money in the area of software like this, I feel nervoushi to all, i am having a idea, while we are able to see that auto ea bianry is giving 100 percent bad performance , by keeping the same ea can we go in reverse to get profit, means if ea goes for call we have to go for put, and same with put we have to for call, any one can make it into reality and possible to check.hi i am sreenewas from india , today morning only i started to trade with autoeabinary with cedar by using 500 now my account is at 300 so i strongly recommend to not trade with this ea, its very different from real one demo one .I downloaded the product yesterday (13th Oct13) and started it running today in practice mode. My 500 has turned to 684.40 after sixteen winning trades and three losing trades.