Pricing Binary Option

However, after 3 weeks, U Binary has failed to complete the transaction after sending numerous emails to: their support department, and their accounting department, and providing them with the necessary documents to process the withdrawal. Once again, this is a WARNING to all binary option traders, please do not open an account with U Binary Options, as theyll scam you out of your money. Ill keep you posted on my attempt to collect the funds, and Ill be filing all transcripts amp communication with their support amp accounting department to: CFTC, SYCEC, etc.Best Regards Traders,Dr. Sygmund N. WilliamsHi I am John and I have been trading with Option.fm for quite a while and I just realize how lucky am I to be dealing with option.fm because the Account managers are more than willing to assists you with all your trading needs, and I think my AM help me a lot to increase the amount of payoff in my account. The support staffs are very welcoming and very assistive when you have queries regarding your personal account, they are more than willing to help you out.Yep I found out the hard way, but really it was unsuspecting because they get you when all you are doing is trying to make a buck yes with an email landing on my email. they promise you that you can become a millionaire when all they are doing is taking your hard earned money then kick you in the assets. do not believe these con artist theyll take your money and will not even give you a second thought. I guess Im not the first and I wont be the last. GOOD LUCK with big option binary option BIG SCAMMERS I told myself that if I ever started trading binary and winning consistently, Id help others increase their winning rates and returns. Well, this is that promise to myself . Im writing because Id love to share my trading systems with you They may save you from the heartache and struggle I went through. Thankfully, these days I enjoy much better winning rates as well as profits. And if I can help you shortcut your learning curve and help you win more trades, then I will. Contact me on bucklenathan11gmail Skype: Nathanbuckle11same number phoned me, a very rude man with Indian accent at the other end calling to ask why 1. I have not invested money in the website Binary Options Trading, 2. when I shall be doing so, 3. insisting I should take advice then denying advice is being given as to the purpose of the call, 4, denying on behalf of the company that my number was abused, 5. if I had a background in financial markets, 6. Harasses me yet again, phoning me back because I closed the call saying I have already had an online tutorial, 7. struggled to accept the fact that it is my choice when and how much I will deposit in the website, 8. caller had the audacity to argue that he was not giving advice or tips to get started when it was blatant that WAS the case, 9. caller denying he abused my number and that I did NOT under any circumstance give the company permission to call me, 10. Accused me of being rude when I was perfectly reasonable CONSIDERING I was somewhat tolerant but shocked they called in the first place, 11. called again to hard sell the service and bully a customer both on a personal and business level which of course finally blew the warning signs loud and clear to unsubscribe to this website, 12. called me on.wait for it..Christmas Eve the 24th of December, as soon as I said I am completely put off trading with binary options, the man very sharply cut the call on me.Great article Ive been trading with Optionsxo now and I have no complaints. I have been scammed before too and Id say dont let failure stop you. Go on and move forward for newbies, Id suggest Optionsxo or 24option for easy to use platformsOptionsmaker SCAM Worst company everoptionsmaker a company owned Expert Consulting Service Limited, Suite 106 Premier Building, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles. Optionsmaker Expert Consulting (UK) Limited, Suite 68ansdowne Row, London, United Kingdom, W1J6HL. (Both Addresses on their website)I deposited 250 on the 7th of Jan, lost it, Deposited another 250 on the 13th of January, lost it. I finally deposited another 500 on the 14th of January and turned it to 4,120 from serious hard work and sleepless nights, trading, . I put in for a withdrawal request for 1100, that was when my account manager (Gail Gruben)stopped talking. After several calls as to why my withdrawal has not been approved, every time i call they tell me she is in a meeting, she will get back to me, She eventually called me after two days that My withdrawal has been approved, but i should resend the front and back copy of my credit card(Note: i have sent my front and back of my card, bank statement, National ID from day 1, it was verified and approved before i deposit, i usually have my documents verified before depositing) so they can approve it.. Immediately i used my phone to take a shot and send it to her, i waited and waited, she didnt get back to me, i called and called, no answer, if by chance they pick, it is usually a lady Nicole by name she tells me, she is not in charge of my account and cuts the callAfter waiting for another day with no response from optionsmaker, I logged into my account and submitted a withdrawal request of 3000 the pending 1100I typed Expert Consulting Service Limited, Suite 106 Premier Building, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles in google search, a company named VXmarkets popped up in the results.They have exactly the same website outlook as optionsmaker, the same owner, the same address. I try to get information from the company, immediately i mentioned optionsmaker the guy paused and and said i should hold on while he talks to his supervisor, he later said optionsmaker is not owned by Expert Consulting UK Limited, that they are using their name to commit SCAMS.