Binary Options News

Trading in the U.S. has become a hassle. After 24 Options left the market here, I bounced around from brokerage company to brokerage company. I understand what some of you mean when you say its next to impossible to get a withdrawal from some of these companies. My biggest complaint about the companies you can trust to pay you here in the U.S. market is that they are screwing you on your expiry times making it hard to find an expiry for15 minutes. Unless you are willing to play EUR/USD. If you are not very experienced I would advise you not to try and play this pair. The brokerage companies know that its very volatile and hard to play thats why they will still offer that one for 15 minutes. They offered 30 minute expiries on pairs that you have a good chance of winning if that pair was at 15 minutes. In the options market, a 30 minute expiry is no better than flipping a coin, you pick heads or tails. I was hoping that Bloombex Options would change all that. They still offer the U.S. customer a lot of 15 minute expiries. I really like to invest my money here but Im having a problem pulling the trigger. I dont want to deal with another company that gets amnesia when I want to withdraw my money. Has anybody had good withdrawal experience from this companyMy question is.if you cant recommend the best US brokers then whats the point Your best list has only one US broker that has the testimonials of a potential scam. Or high degree of difficulty to withdraw funds at the least. Is this list of yours all there is or is this simply a grandstand for your potential overseas clients Hmmm I have had bad experiences with some of the brokers u listed but it would be very helpful to know more about US brokers that are legit as I reside in the US and dont care much about the on-goings overseas since I cant invest in them anyway. Perhaps they are all a scam forUS traders seeing how we have very little recourse for getting our investments back from foreign brokers. Live and learn.can sometimes be a hard pill to swallow yet we survive and move on. Bless u all.. if I find the true and honest broker I will be back to share that wonderful news with you. Stay blessed and good luck in your search as well. Trading is fun, we all just want little slice of the pie, honestly Im still hungry. Just hate liars and being scammed. Mark H.INTERACTIVE OPTION THE WORST I beg you all in the name of God, dont ever trade with Interative Option. They are worse than the devil.. They wont give me my 7000, i worked hard to earn that amount trading almost 24hours, i asked for withdrawal, they begin stupid stories.. They claim they are regulated by cysec.. Amy Parker one of the top people in interactive option, was with iOption that went bankrupt before, she knows all about this crime they are committing.. She ran with peoples money iOption.. If you have money there, better take out your funds, they wont even give you. and if you know anyone that wants to deposit with this thief broker, advise them not to ever.. Because you will be trading for this company and not yourself.. you will make money and they wont give you. Devil is nicer than this company, thats how bad they are..this signal company (binary matrix pro) is a pro for scams. I registerd with them and the next morning when i signed in to my account with goptions using this signal company , they made trades with out my permission and took all my money and my account was closed. what a shock and no one would do anything about it.I hate globaltrader365 They have cheated me out of 6,700 and part of that I didnt even aprove Now I cant even pull out the 1,000 I only have left on their platform. Now they are trying to sell me an insurance deal where I pay them 3,000 and they promise to put all my money back in my account, How does that work, It doesnt I bet its just another scam,, No way are they getting another cent from me Arse HolesHello I recently come to realize that Hotforex has a binary options broker called optiontrade. I am alone with the forex account are very good, and not optiontrade busy, but I said that withdrawals are instant. Well any comments on this corridor would be good.if you are having problems withdrawing bonuses given to you ,just contact me, i have worked with a binary broker for 5years, i have helped a lot of people and i wont stop until i have helped as many as possible, here is my email address if you have a bonus that was given to you and you wish to withdraw it: juanitajonathan44gmailHi guys, optionfx believe me, this broker is the best, and solution for binary options traders withdrawal problems. I am not an affiliate or related to any option broker. I am just a trader from nigeria been trading for a year and half.You have read my complaints on this forum about bancdbinary, ioption, and most recently interactiveoption that failed to give me my 7000 these are companies I have had bad experience with.Been trading with optionfx now, I asked for a withdrawal around 9am it was approved by 11:53am same day and the proof of wire was also emailed to me..