Binary Options Good

Ive would like to talk to someone from the Professors side of the house to see if they, or even the Professor could help me out in some way or the other and get my 1,325 investment away from Options Magnat and into a REAL and PROFESSIONAL broker. I am still excited about the software, but ridiculously disappointed with the brokers I was stuck with when I signed up through his offer, I would have rather got to choose between the brokers his software is comparable with. I hope this helps everyone out there. STAY AWAY from Options Magnat and their HORRIBLE customer service and support, they SUCK Thank you and I hope everyone has a good dayBe very careful with these brokers. Some of the Account managers are thieves and liars. I even had a situation where someone traded 2 of my accounts dry by putting one trade for over 300 and the other for about 200 . Every dime that I had on my account was gone. Both accounts was with the same account manager and customer service stated they were not responsible for the robots trading any acct. Note the robot was not automatic.Hi, Roy and people, A few things to relate:Titan Trade in my thinking at this point being that they may be ok brokersThe p uzzling thing about them, being, they are somehow connected with THIEVING sister brokerage, NRQ Binary Options, I am awaiting my refund, having been personally telephoned by a very personable girl, explaining it was being deposited ,193USD to my account, could take up to 10 working days.I shall see if this indeed eventuates.Elite Trader App, started chewing up my 250 after losing, regaining, up to 380ts, then after restarting it, catching me napping, successfully lost its gains and a further 57.Now, to my less than enthusing, actually dead in the water. CONFIR,MED PROFITS c/s is absolutely non existent, both on the dashboard which I found I was typing thin air because it erases what you type to Customer Supportchose because you said they were Christian guys.Their min trade is 25, which I dont like, A Senior accounts manager in BancDebinary assured me that the min trade was 5, I queried this as to that being for 60 seconds but he assured me it was for straight binary options trades.I decided, last night to trade against the USD rising a great deal on the NFP news.I could not even see BDBs trading platform, in spite of very patient cs operator, Katerina, assuring me, like she did a week or so earlier on BOT account opening that I could trade even though there is a big red account must be verified in midway point of my screen.In spite of her valiant efforts, my resolve finally led to entering a withdrawal request for my confirmed (not) profits to be returnedAlas, perhaps I acted a little rashly Could you please get onto these Confirmed guys to get this in order.I am quite disappointed as, I think BDB deserve my new chance after, my withdrawal about OCT 2014 because of loser 2014 Millionaire(not)/Legal Insider Bot, by GREG and Stan infamy.I tried Legal on Option, thieving FM, then on BDB 2014 millionaire, which was worse than OptionFMs software offering, because, to my chagrin, neither Greg and Co, cs support ever answered, nor BDB until after many best friend bdb personal brokers/account managers about 8-10 in all finally got it through their thick heads, I definitely wanted out.I received my refund from compliance of BDB promptly, within 3 days Also can you tell us about Sure Cash APP recently proffered on my email dallasjohnson148gmail address.It soon followed my looking into the Black Market caper, which I didnt join because their cs operator couldnt explain why some currencies pairs in the video had 6 decimal points on expiry, but on the buying strike rate, the normal 3-4 decimal point after the whole number rate/I am not bright with math but I think it is either better or worse for my successful trades, but Im not sure whether more or less points after favors meCould you elaborate, pleaseHello to all, I too have had a bad experience with a broker. Oil Millionaire was the app, but when I was to deposit my 300 into the broker Binary Book, my deposit did not go through. Another window came up of Cedar Finance, along with calls from them. I initially make my deposit to them but give a second thought after they too were calling to deposit more money. The next day I went to my Credit Union to cancel the deposit and I am still waiting for my credit back. Will wait for Roy to have his No Fee Options Brokerage up and running. Im tired of all the scams. God will, Roy will be able to accomplish his goal of helping us. Lets keep him in our prayers.Hey Roy,I would like to be to know what is going on with Royal Binary. They had some updates happening around a month ago and I havent been able to login since. It tells me that my IP address may not login. I have tried from a number of different addresses including through a VPN showing me from different countries. I was using AIAPP on that platform and it has managed to wipe out my portfolio but I cant even track what its done. Any ideasHello Roy,I saw your site from a friend of mine.He has tries some robots but it seems he always loss in the trades and get more frustrated day after day.I could like to join one of the robots, Which one do you recommendHope to hear from you the sooner.Adam M.MI am shocked you rank Banc De Binary so high Roy I had over 3000 USD in the account and their broker called NIck called me up at home and said he would double my money. He played with my money over the next 2 weeks and there was 18000 in there. I said I do not want to do 3 positions only 2 so that I could retain some money in my account. I said this to my broker as he called himself. He said are you doubting me I do this every day, for many years. Needless to say he lost all my money.