Option Binary Box

My main goal now is to communicate with the binary trading community, contribute to different websites and learn from other traders.Hi John. I am new to you amp your site amp its refreshing to have straight-forward commentary from an actual current trader. I am so sick of hype, secrets, downright lies amp scams that im losing faith amp trust fast. So far unsuccessful with Forex amp have Tried Tunnel trading with vlimited success so im ok with trading concepts (its just the discipline amp successful practice). I am with IG Trading in the UK whom i rate highly. Q: Would your recommended systems amp general practices operate with my IG account Any feedback would be great. Thanks, Keith D.Hi Keith, great to hear from you. If you are interested in binary I suggest starting here binarytoday/best-binary-options-signals-and-software/, if you are still focused on Forex theres one software I trust binarytoday/forex-fury/. Let me know if you need any help by sending me a personal email at any time. Thanks for getting in touch.Hi John first of all thanks for the insight on your podcast. great success and well done to the 45 towards the 200k goal.I came across your website searching via Google looking for the right direction and now I have found it.I am now considering following your path as I have done months of research, and it is finally great to get honest summaries on Binary Option trades and see real results on a monthly basis.With so many scam brokers out there, I can say I have been lucky to lose just a small amount of my as I am cautious with every step I take. I have a free demo account I have been practising with and seem to make 30 gain with 70 loss. Looking for options to place money with the right binary broker.Do you have a pdf link with updated signals and Binary Brokers highly recommended through you.Thank you.Hi Michael, thanks for the kind words. I dont have a PDF but you can find the top rated brokers here binarytoday/best-binary-options-brokers/ and systems here: binarytoday/best-binary-options-signals-and-software/, I would put them in a PDF but the Binary Today readers are always voting so there is constant movement.hi johnhow r u. I m from india. I am new in binary option trading. I am still now getting signal from optiondomination they charge me 50 per month. but I think only 60 winning rate till now. I started with 200 with boss capital.So please advice me to better way to get better result. is your software is genuine will i pay monthly or one time and why i choose your softwareHello John,Good job at staying on course for a very successful year in tradingId like to download binary ascend and start using the signals but Im on the road a lot and only have access to my iPhone.I will have BA set up for sending signals to my email which is visible on my phone and then place the trade through my broker app.However it probably wont work very good toUse TA and meta trader4 from my iPhone so what do you think of this planDo you think I can still trade profitably only using binary ascend via emailThankyouBinary Today is a cutting edge binary options review site with the main goal of providing helpful tools and information on brokers, signals, strategies and more. We hope to develop a large community of successful traders and condemn the vendors that arent responsible for their actions or respectful to their customers.Trading binary options is a life long hobby turned career for me. Now my focus is on keeping the community honest. I am an avid user of binary options software so I understand how to diagnose and provide valuable insight. There are many dishonorable binary product developers on the internet, I have made it my duty to point you in the winning direction.Normally, a person who wants to make money by trading binary options will have to study and practice for a few months just like withany other profession. There is a lot to learn: You will need to know how to read financial graphs, how to conduct market researchfocusing on different assets, how to recognise and be aware of trends, how to conduct technical and fundamental analysis, and so on and so forth. You cannot become a professional trader overnight. For this reason, many traders start their journey by following services that provide binary options signals. Such services can be divided into three main categories:Manual signal services arethe best option for most binary options traders. If you join a manual signal service, you will receive signals, usually via email, text messages, Facebook, or a special platform, and need to apply them manuallyto your trading account. Manual trading is also a stepping stone for one to become a trader on his own right. So whether you are looking to become a professional trader or just want to enjoy trading this would be our most recommended binary options signals category for you. Even if you can only trade for 1-2 hours a day, manual trading is a good option for you.Michael Freemans Secret Manual Signals Group on Facebookis the best signal service Iknow in which professional traders provide very high quality signals 24 hours a day, 5 days a week with success rates of up to 90 ITM They also offer free one-on-one tutoring for newbies (provided by me,Jacob Jones, the owner of this website). If you clear your cookies and sign up with any signal service or broker via one of my referral links, I will send you a free invitation to Mikes Trading Signals Community.My best value offer is to sign up with IQOption, which require a minimum deposit of only 10 Ten dollarsand you can be a part of this amazing money-generating group and online trading learning community for life. Dont miss out on this opportunitySemi-automated bots provide many signals out of which you need to choose the signals you want to trade. With a click of a button you can place trades and theres no need to manually apply the signals into a brokers account. The signals are usually generated automatically based on technical analysis scripts. The trader himself has to perform the fundamental analysis in order to decide which signals provided by the software will be profitable. Due to that, Irecommend that only experienced traders sign up with semi-automated signal services.Most services providing binary options signals fall into the category.