Binary Options Bullet

Their online support is incredibly slow and appears they only have two people covering 24 hour support TWO hours just to try to organise a payout via online support. Any telephone number listed on their site is FAKE. I actually deliberately traded my account into the ground to try and stop anymore phone calls from their brokers (marketing)After making my initial sample deposit and completing some successful trades, the multiple phone calls per day began all telling me that I needed to deposit more money to get a broker, blah, blah, etc ,etc. These calls came in at all hours, day and night 12.30 am, 4 am, etc. despite repeatedly advising that I was just trialling for the moment and would contact them if ready to deposit more.After about two week of constant phone calls, I decided enough was enough and attempted to withdraw my initial deposit plus remaining balance on the account. Both of which were not large amounts but money none the less. This is where the real fun beganAfter submitting my withdraw request and getting notification that the funds should be received in around 5 working days, I waited, and waited Eventually logging back on only to find the request had been cancelled. An inquiry to the customer service revealed that the withdraw function could only be used for the amount that was originally deposited. All other withdrawals had a different process which include waiting for the first withdraw to arrive in my account before requesting the rest () this is not mentioned on the site. OK So I did my withdraw again and after waiting, waiting, was told I needed to verify my identity again for the THIRD time now. This is now at around four weeks since my original request to withdraw I provided my identify checks again, resubmitted my withdraw request and waited, and waited, and finally the original deposit arrived back in my account.Upon attempting to request the remaining balance (my winnings) I was told that I needed to now print and complete a form verifying, once again that Id made my original deposit the very same one they had already processed the payout on. The reason Im told is that they were changing their procedure and everybody needed to complete this. I actually tried to do a small trade at this time on an almost sure thing and found my account was actually suspended. I was advised that this was because I had not yet completed the new form that Id never heard about before I suspect that it was actually because I was trying to actually gasp withdraw my winnings.I dont have easy access to a printer but eventually managed to print and scan this form. Upon attempting to submit to customer service I was told it had to be sent via reply email. I never received any email in the first place. I was also told at this time that Id made a request to withdraw my account three days earlier that had already been accepted. Definitely not me requesting a payout why would I even waste my time trying to request this when I had this additional form to complete. Asking support if its possible my account had been accessed by somebody else was ignored. Realising Id spent about ten hours stuffing around to try and get around 200 dollars paid out and that somebody else had requested a payout of my account, I decided to write it off as a lost cause. I ended up completing some trades that were quite likely to lose and got my account down to a balance of zero. At least now they 4 am phone calls from their brokers might stop.Do NOT use Regal Options. They have an Auto Trader called Avenger Trader. Its all a scam. I stupidly signed up for them with a 200 deposit. In ONE DAY those bastards blew up my account. Avenger Trader posts a record of their trades which is a complete lie. The trading record shows a 70 daily ITM. However, that record is a lie because all of their trades were losses. Please stay away from Avenger Trader and Regal Options.ATTENTION BEWARE no work with Petterson diamonds s.a.- Futura live s.a. and mr Foglio giovanni- italiansaddress via molinazzo 2 Luganoare frauder robbery- ask money to make nothing propose invest in diamonds- gold- bond- obligations BG but has nothing all fraud dirty people under SWISS justice for many fraud- no send money Even though its promoted on legit looking websites, its a scam and very similar to scams I reviewed and were previously reviewed on WatchDog. I suggest that you read this review on Auto Profit Replicator before you decide to take this ride. binaryoptionswatchdog/auto-profit-replicator-scam/I am the living example of being Scam AAoption is a plat form that put bonuses into your account without your permission, to top it up they tell me is the robot automatically do it.As of writing AAOPTION is holding on to my 1500 pounds of my pure money but im taking them to court.Hi Hernan, I went over the website and even though Ive yet to receive feedback from users. I can tell you that it looks 100 identical to similar money making schemes targeting binary options and FX traders. I would strongly advice you to stay away from it. If you have any feedback, please share it with us.I didnt get any feedback on the Professional Binary Robot as of yet but I must say, it resembles the typical money making scam. It doesnt seem like a professonal binary options service you can trust but if you ever decide to give it a try, be sure to give us your feedback.I wish Id come across this site BEFORE I did the following, but hey, I should have done some more research before diving into trading online. However I wish to pass on my experience with whoever reads this and I hope it may benefit someone. Beware of Banc De Binary I came across their website which looks very professional, so I thought Id try out my first few trades with them. Shortly after signing up I received a phone call from them and I was sweet talked into investing a large some of money to make their Gold account, and was assigned a account manager Peter Anderson. After numerous phone calls promoting how Im going to make my investment grow by 80 etc . etc we started to trade with short term binary trades. Peter advised me to trade 1000 on each trade and taking his advise I traded with this amount on each trade immediately as he sent through his signals. In the first round of trading I won 5 and lost 5.