Binary Option Mt4

I started using his startegies in May and pulled a decent succcess rate with the BBands strategy but its very time consuming. I really love his auto trader and how it allows you to get Mikes signals automatically, genius and simpleHarley I agree. I trade Mikes AT signals together with the MT4 charts (50MA, 3 line Donchian Channels, Arrow 1.1, MACD and RSI), and wait till 40 to 35 minutes before making the trade. This way it is a bit time consuming, but it works for me. I am going to do about 3 trades a day at 25 a trade (I only start last week). As my account grew, I will increase the trading amount. I would like to here from other traders if they just purely trade Mikes AT signals as they come up, and then see what happens (a WON or LOST)Mikes AutoTrader is blocked in a few countries, I am not sure if you can register from Zimbabwe but you can try registering with TitanTrade via his software, they accept many countries around the world and the platform is synced with the Auto Trader.I am really happy with Mikes Auto Trader, on Christmas I didnt receive many signals but counting all the signals I received last week and the accumulated performance was at over 75 for me, but I am also doing some of my own signals and following his email signals. I have to say that if you are looking for someone who is a true mentor and a great trader, Michael Freeman is your guyWe asked Mike about it and its a temporary error with Bigoption and Spotoption and they are working on fixing it. It started a few hours ago and Mike said it will be fixed within a few hours. As soon as its fixed we will post a notice here on this thread.Originally, this service began as a simple education section in my blog, Financial Trading Journal. Following its success and positive reception, I began working on a YouTube series entitled How I Trade Binary Options which brought me closer to creating the Financial Trading School, a program designed to instruct and teach others on all the topics of Financial Trading through a complete and comprehensive set of video lessons.There is only one reason why I developed the Financial Trading School and that is to improve and expand the learning experience for both new and seasoned trader alike. The lessons in this program are structured much like that of university courses, with each subject discipline maintaining a series of videos numbered through increasing curriculum levels. There are several series of videos ordered through 100, 200, 300 400 series, each representing what I personal believe is the appropriate level of difficulty for users within the school.In retrospect, the large YouTube following I gained from my videos regarding Financial Trading was never the intention from my videos. I created them originally with the goals of educating traders on how I personally traded 60 second options. Who would have thought that by the end of that video, I was inspired to create subsequent videos on candle sticks, price action and many other topics within the world of financial trading. The ball began rolling and 24 episodes later, I was exhausted and decided to take a well deserve break. It was at that moment during my rest where I was able to collect my thoughts, read the comments, the emails and feedback on my video series where I noticed something surprisingEven though individually, the videos I created were well written, structured and taught very well it was the YouTube series itself which wasnt structured properly, what caught my eye in particular was that it had no beginning or end. I found this as a conflict with my goals for the videos because if students are misguided from the beginning, this will surely hinder them later on as the concepts become more intricate. And from that notion, the Financial Trading School was formed to build exactly such a foundation for each and every trader to succeed with.Just like the original YouTube series, these lessons are my own personal take on how to trade and I will never copy or use another individuals work. If in the event that I do, that individual will be properly referenced in the lesson their work is mentioned. If youve been following my YouTube series you will notice that several videos from the original series were moved to this website because they had no reason to be revamped.What separates me and my lessons from other similar ones is that I have no interest in wasting my students time, the information I provide is straight to the point, and sufficiently explains all topics I am discussing. As with all schools, there will of course be unavoidable fluff content which is essential to building the foundation for a great learning experience. However, if you are searching for the complete theoretical approach, my suggestion is to read a published book or Investopedia (a credible published source).Finally, the reason I selected the name Financial Trading School is because my intention is to cover several markets rather than a single one as is the case with most educational websites of a similar nature. Initially, I will begin with the General Trading (GT) series and the Binary Option (BO). Following the completion of the core content, I will proceed to expand onto the Forex (FX) and then perhaps continue into the Stock Market (SM) series. At this point in time, this is the direction I intend to towards, when I dive into other markets, Ill most likely take you all along for the ride as well.Established in 2010, Stockpair has been known as the leader of online trading in Binary Options. It offers secured, clear, and simple way of trading with its superior trading technology. Conversely, all of these great features would be meaningless if you do not how to trade with this trading platform, utilize its tools, and apply tips and strategies to make the most out of your money in this broker. But worry not, as this concern can easily be rectified with Stockpair YouTube Channel.To provide a profitable platform for traders, Stockpair uploaded instructional videos in their YouTube Channel. Through this, they will be able to offer the finest yet the easiest way of teaching their clients how to trade binary options with them, use the their trading tools, and even tips and strategies to make successful trades.Stockpair YouTube Channel will offer everything at your feet.