Youtube Binary Option Trading

For almost 2 months, they traded my account and I watched it grow. However, almost 3 weeks ago, I requested for a withdraw which was approved but I have not received the money on my account. My account manager blocked me on skype and I cannot even contact them on their website. How do you advise i deal with thisHi Faith, thats bad news Which company are we talking about I would recommend filing a complaint with the credit card fraud department. There should be a number of the back of your credit card. In some countries you will need to contact your bank. If you are not sure how to file the complaint you can also contact me at tradingbinaryonlinegmail Good luck MikeHi Hissa, Amber Option is getting a lot of negative feedback. Theres also a pretty nasty review on RipoffReport.. Hopefully you didnt deposit a large sum of money. Optionow is a better choice even though theyre also relatively new but I never hear anything bad about them. Cheers MikeI am so glad that I found you on you tube when I was doing some research on these binary options sites that I keep seeing every where. I was soooo close to parting with my money. It was only that I was on an iPad that I had technical issues when I was trying to join binary cash converterStay away from Optionow, they are a scam, trying calling them and you will see that they are not legit, Im fighting to get my 1000 back, they sent me an email that my withdrawal was approved and it can take 5-10 days, is been more than that and they are not replying to my emails anymore.Please do not ever use ZOOMTRADER at all, its a big scam.. As soon as you start making gains, they will restrict making trades which might give you gains, sometimes, trades which won are not even shown in the trade history, they are just cancelled. The main scumbag on Zoomtrader team is Tyson Wilson, please please avoid using this broker. I have already filed numerous complaints to various regualtory bodies, hope they take action soon on these guys.Hi Chuck, It looks terrible..and on Alexa the Lions Den Trading seems like a brand new site, some of the sections the website are incomplete and they have a very poor trust ranking as well.. but lets see if anyone else can provide with some feedback. I dont plan to try this one..Hi Fares, It sounds kind of suspicious because I dont see why would a broker give you free money without any type of commitment on your part. The bonus probably includes a restriction that requires you to reach a high trade volume before you can withdraw your funds, but either way.. you need to get something in writing with all the details and restrictions that are associated with the offer before you take it. If theyre able to provide you with something in writing you can forward it to me and Ill read it carefully, you can reach me at tradingbinaryonlinegmail Cheers MikeAnother scam broker is Setoption. As I was new to BO I deposited 250 to practice with. They offer a 50 bonus with that amount. Of course I lost that money in the first 2 days. They said the bonus can take up to 7 days to be credited. Two weeks and a few emails later, no replies, no bonus. Keep away from this lot.First of all thank you Mike for all that you do. It is so nice to have a safe haven to come to when it comes to Binary Options. My inbox is constantly filled with the latest get rich methods on a daily basis. The most recent are: 60K in 60 seconds using Tiger Options and Binary Chaos (previously mentioned by you) using RB Options. Any thoughtsHi Steve, I would stay away from Binary ChaosEver since they launched this service (two weeks ago) Ive been getting lots of negative feedback. The reported performance is somewhere around 45-50 .. FAR from what they claim. 60K in 60 seconds looks and feels like another fake get rich scheme with a great design yet nothing behind..They build an email list an promote the same software with different names/pitch pages every time..many people seem to fall for this BS again an again..Thanks for all the input on this site. I got invited to a binary site: richard-broker. could never find anything on this guy as a broker. Did find several reports he a scammer and people not getting response as customers and money gone I laid low and am glad for your reviews to assist me into returning to work and not dealing with binary scammers.Just to let everyone know that 100 dollars in 60 seconds is at best a 50 outcome,I put 250 in, when I checked last, before inactivating auto trading it was about 11 losses to 8 winning trades.This could be profitable if you could find a way to allow one trade only, but it seems that it places too many trades at a time.Also, manually trading on the broker, Option Rally seems to have a lag sometimes of about 4-6 digits, if the same is occurring with auto trade, it probably explains a lot of the dud trades.As well, I think that trading metals etc is a scam because it counts in 59 digits when buying but, I suspect counts much smaller in expiries.I was given about 1500 more than I asked on platinum and a considerable difference on Gold and oil.I suggest traders give credence only to currencies and stocksI noticed people ask about the one percent club. I tried this, was told to sign up for account with OptionsArea,com when I tried to fund it I had some concerns and contacted them, and ended giving them my credit card info and permission to withdraw. Fortunately for me they made a mistake on entering details and it didnt work for them, so the customer service contacted me. when I answered the phone I looked at the id readout and it said VaultOptions I asked the man why his id said that when he was supposed to be calling for optionsarea and he said he had to borrow a phone because his was getting fixed. Now we know who is really behind this new site and I wanted you to know. Also I noticed some people on your site saying Bank De Binary hustled them for a lot of money and then stopped helping them when they lost all following their signals.