Does Binary Option Robot Work

Everything connected to that company is a scum. For a proof I got few email from that company a got access to the companys chat on skype. ReplyCedar finance its a scum believe me I was on training in the company which created Cedar finance so listen closely: Cedar finance as a company doesnt exist at all, the call canter they using is in poland and the personel is located there, they use fake names and life stories just to make clients believe that they in Cyprus but its a lie. There is a clause which says that the client to whithdraw his money have to make 30 times profit from money they invested, example you invest 1000USD you have do gain 30000USD before you can withdraw your money which is impossible believe me. Everything connected to that company is a scum. For a proof I got few email from that company a got access to the companys chat on skype. ReplyWas scammed out of 1000 by Cedar finance, I requested my balance back but the there is no way Im getting it, its been 4 weeks in asking and sending all the documents, its a100 scam, well worked scamI must say, learnt a hard lesson not to trust online trading Replywhat the shit are you people talking .plz comment those who have invest in cedar finance ..i want to know actually that cedarfinance is fake or not.i dont want to get 50/50 answer i want to know 100 accuracy answer(bcz i am gonna invest in this finance) ReplySamAnd so cedar finance is a sexy shit and a scam the one who called me named maria i trace the phone no. it is NY, and not Cyprus which is suppose to be.I was abt to deposit 300 but could not due to authentication failure during transaction and now i found site.Means if i do im in a deep shit ReplyAll binary option websites are temp closed for SEC Regulations. Have used binary option broker in NYC with some success. This website appears to be a scam. Binary option trading is not a scam, but this website may be ReplyI have traded with 24option. I lost a bit of money because I didnt know what the hell I was doing. On the other hand, my broker was a pretty nice guy and seemed genuine concerned with helping me profit. I didnt listen to him because I am an impulsive gambler gets me in trouble a lot. 24option was the only one Ive used. I was able to withdraw my funds but still blew all of my money. ReplyFirst of all, dont invest in something you dont really know. Dont believe in something that your not really sure of doing. People who are doing trading are usually professional experts who already know very well what they are doing and they well-educated and well-experienced in trading. Its like having a professional heart surgeon to operate someones heart. You wouldnt trust the nurse who knows nothing about heart surgery to do the surgery on someone elses heart would you Let the heart surgeon do it Think So please Cedar Finance is not a good way to earn money especially for the ones who dont really know what to do and need guidance. It is similar to gambling and worst you will not get your money even though you successfully earned some cash from it after you invest it. There is no such thing as shortcut to get money. The best way to earn money to work hard for it no matter how long it takes for you to be a rich or a millionaire. Safe long roads is always better risky short cuts. Being rich or a millionaire is not for everyone.So please I beg you or anyone who are reading my comment. Please, please, please DO NOT INVEST IN A FRAUD CALLED CEDAR FINANCE If someone called you up or try to sweet talked to you about how you can benefit from doing Cedar Finance, they are seriously bullshiting you out Think for yourself first before anyone says what is good for you when it comes to your money Other people will do anything to get your money nowadays. Ignore their phone calls and e-mails. Those people who worked at Cedar Finance will soon suffer. I bet those people who gave positive comments about Cedar Finance are part of it. Remember, American economy is falling apart. America are trillions in debt and billions in debt with other country such as China and many other nations. Where is the American dream Where is it Cyprus is getting worst with the Banking Crisis. What happens to the red Indians in America will go back to the people make them suffer in the future. Now its happening to America The curse of the red Indians/Natives American that have suffered long time ago eventually came true. You get what you deserve soon Cedar Finance. You take other peoples money someday youll live in poor and misery and you will soon suffer. Mark my words. Those who work in Cedar Finance who take other peoples money like bunch of thieves without returning back to the people who invested it are going to read my comment in pain and regret when it comes true. Its just matter of time. I would love to see Cedar Finance smile in pain with tears of suffering. That is Karma for you. Treat people as you want to be treated otherwise bad things will happen. ReplyCedar Finance (CF) has not allowed me to withdraw my 500.00. Instead they issued a refund to the 2 accounts from which I originally sent them the money (one account 2 years old). When I requested my withdrawal, I asked that the money be sent to 1 account only (all other accounts had been closed, the one to which CF sent some of my money was 2 YEARS OLD) also CF would not allow me to withdraw ALL of the money in my account only the original 500.00 which I sent to them. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TRADE WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS N. Abraham, Jr MD/PhD ReplyIRS regulations prohibit IRA investments in life insurance and in collectables such as artwork, rugs, antiques, metals (there are exceptions for certain kinds of bullion), gems, stamps, coins (there are exceptions for certain coins minted by the U.S. Treasury), alcoholic beverages, certain other tangible personal property and S-Corporations.IRS regulations prohibit transactions that are an improper use of the value in the account or annuity by the account owner, the account owners beneficiary, or any other disqualified person. These rules are generally designed to prevent self-dealing. Disqualified persons include your fiduciary and members of your family, such your spouse, ancestor, lineal descendant (e.g.