Binary Options Trend Line Strategy

Recently, I moved to a downtown loft in Winston-Salem in an old tobacco plant that has been part of a historic restoration through Preservation North Carolina.Community Involvement currently includes: Winston-Salem Rotary Club Carolina Chamber Symphony Board AIDS Care Service Board President Elect Triad Chair for Carolinas Dinner for the Human Rights Campaign Last updated October 2007.Mary Alice Steele Fox (1969, BS Mathematics). After graduation from Wake Forest, I taught school for three years during which time I married and moved to Louisiana. In the following years, I worked at a kindergarten with three year olds. When the youngest of our three children started school, I returned to the classroom teaching high school math. We moved back to North Carolina where I finished my teaching career. In July 2007, I retired and am currently enjoying being free to travel and to spend time with our children and grandchildren.Last updated November 2007.Lee Zinzow (1969, BS Mathematics). I decided when in the 9th grade to apply my interest in math toward pursuit of a career as an actuary. I took summer jobs in 1967 and 1968, while at Wake Forest, in the actuarial department of American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida (Miami). I worked part-time in the actuarial department of Security Life amp Trust in Winston-Salem during my senior year, later to become Integon Life Insurance Corporation. During my junior and senior years I took math courses which helped me pass the first two actuarial exams. After graduating from Wake Forest I took an actuarial position with Massachusetts Indemnity and Life Insurance Company in Wellesley, MA, in order to simultaneously pursue a Masters degree in Actuarial Science at Northeastern University in Boston. This university offered a course of study which helped me quickly pass the actuarial exams.I had passed 2 exams while at Wake Forest, which focused on calculus, probability and statistics, and finite differences. While at Northeastern I passed 4 exams en route to obtaining my Masters degree in 1971 and a fifth pursuant to a fall seminar in 1971. These exams applied earlier studies to practical applications of math to studies of life contingencies, pricing, insurance accounting and financial statements, valuation of insurance liabilities, and many other subjects specific to insurance, such as legal, underwriting, Social Security and pension plan design and valuation, money and banking, risk theory, and reinsurance. Upon completion of the full 10-exam course I became a Fellow in the Society of Actuaries in 1973 and a Member in the American Academy of Actuaries in 1975, by which time I was working as an actuarial officer at Durham Life Insurance Company in Raleigh.In 1976, I took a position as Vice President and Assistant Actuary with Munich American Reassurance Company in Atlanta, GA, gaining strong background in reinsurance. In 1979, I took a position as Vice President and Associate Actuary at American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida, where I focused on designing and pricing new products and on preparing financial statements. In 1982, I returned to Winston-Salem to assume a position as Vice President and Actuary at Integon, remaining there until 1991, when I left to form my own actuarial consulting practice, Zinzow amp Associates, Inc. A bio of our activities is attached hereto. My vision is unique in that my goal has been to develop and pursue reinsurance concepts which economically benefit both sides of a transaction, as opposed to the traditional view of reinsurance, which is primarily to simply transfer risk from one party to another. This vision has led to putting together transactions between U.S. insurers and overseas entities in different tax positions, with the idea of sharing tax savings between parties. It has also led to the brokering of nearly 100 sales of books of insurance business and corporate entities, making us a leader in this specialized area of practice. Pure actuarial consulting and expert witness work have rounded out the scope of my activities.I married my wife Lucia, shortly after graduating in 1969. Our oldest daughter, Heidi, graduated from Duke and received her PhD in Psychology this year from University of Georgia. She presently works in Charleston, SC. Her husband is completing a PhD in English at Emory. Our daughter Wendy graduated with a degree in biology from UNC- Chapel Hill and, after working at a laboratory at the University there, determined to pursue a PhD degree in genetics at Emory. Our daughter Sharon graduated from UNC-Greensboro and is presently in Kauai, exploring many facets of life. Our youngest child, Daniel, completed his Masters degree in computer engineering in 2006 (Carnegie Mellon) and lives with his wife in the Pittsburgh area. He designs websites.My hobbies include chess, sailing, tennis, racquetball, piano, and classical music. Following the fortunes of the Demon Deacs from close range has also been enjoyable, especially now that we have become a football school and not just a basketball powerhouse A highlight of my life was memorizing Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto 2 and performing it at Brendle Recital Hall on the Wake Forest campus in 1990. I have always treasured my Wake Forest experiences, held my math profs in especially high esteem, and considered my WFU piano teacher, Christopher Giles, a true genius, so it was especially enjoyable to return to campus years later to leave my own legacy there and reunite with old friends. Last updated October 2007.Dr. William Wade Foster (1968, BS Mathematics). M.D. from Bowman Gray in 1972 Attended Medical University of S.C. to become an ophthalmologist, finishing the program in 1976. I Started the Raleigh Eye Center, which has become a regional eye surgery and eye disease center with 8 doctors specializing in all types of eye disease. Hobbies: Duplicate Bridge, Tournament Chess, Flying my plane, investments, and travel. My wife is an R.N. We have four children, four grandchildren, and Buddy the dog. Last updated October 2007.Pat Mangum Resende (1968, BS Mathematics).