Binary Options Dictionary

A company that you can contact the CEO directly speaks a lot about its transparency. Believe me, withdrawal has been most of our problems, but this company is glad to give you back your money in speed of light without questioning.I dont need favour from the company by writing about them, but I want us traders to be happy especially when we want to withdraw out profits. The complaints and bad experience are just too much that you begin to wonder should you continue trading binary option. But believe me, with optionfx its a whole new total experience for me. It feels good trading with them. Try this broker and lets all come back to this forum and see if we will complain negatively about them. I can tell you there wont be any..My account manager Chris, calls me everyday to know how I am doing trade wise despite starting with a low amount.Try them and see if you will ever complain about any withdrawal issue.Take a little time to surf through the current review sites for Binary option brokers and, amongst the readers comments, you will find a number of genuine submissions given by impartial traders who have carefully trialled the popular Binary Option platforms, and have submitted very convincing evaluations.I too have conducted a detailed study of two Binary option brokers platforms, and have revealed a particular anomaly I have not yet seen mentioned in any of the other replies:Predominantly obvious with TradeRush was a particularly ingenious recognition feature of which they have incorporated into their platform coding. Summoning a call option by clicking the CALL button immediately triggers the quoted price to jump significantly higher by a few points, and vice-versa for a PUT option. For those who have not already figured it out, this ensures that you will always be at a disadvantage when compared to being filled at the exact price quoted on the screen before you summoned or placed the option. Placing the trade has the fill price jump even further so you filled price will nearly always be a few points in the direction of your chosen option. So, if your directional choice is wrong, it will be even more wrong. If it was correct, it will be less so because you will already be filled at a price some way in that direction, so you will be playing catch-up.Comparing against reliable market price streams revealed that the ACTUAL market price had not in fact moved at all at the moment that the option was placed, or even sometimes in the opposite direction to that priced filled by TradeRush. Now that is some serious manipulation. Evidently, what you get is what they are willing to give.Quite obviously, there are some clever brains working behind the scenes at TradeRush to ensure they retain a strong advantage over even the most accomplished market masters. Its a shame that all that intelligence is being utilized to ensure that you dont run away with handsome profits.With so much effort being put into curtailing profiteers, it will be interesting to see how willing they are to allow withdrawals of profits. I will keep you all posted in a month when I put them on the spot. I will update this post with the result of my findings.DO NOT TRADE with Option Mint Binary Broker. You will NOT see your deposit again. Their Customer Service Dept. will LOSE all your deposited money and LOSE your Bonus and they will say any money that youve earned is their money. They will make you deposit money for the LOSING TRADES and lie that theyre Professional Traders and that they want to keep you as a continued customer for losing trades and call you repeatedly for MORE MONEY to LOSE. Option Mint Binary Broker sucks. They LIE, CHEAT and STEAL from GOOD PEOPLE. The ENDI am writing this today to say that Big Option is nothing short of a scam. First it said I could start with 250 lie number 1 so I was left to pay 350 to start, And was told to follow instructions, which I did only to lose all my funds. This was supposed to make me a Millioniaire. But now I am flat broke with no rebuttle that I can see. So please let this be a warning. to you honest hard working Americans like myself. If anyone should ever come across a genuine software trader please shoot me an Enail. Thanks Peter DenversI have a very bad experience with OPTIONRALLY, i request anybody out there not to open an account with them as they do not allow you to withdraw any money and tell you that you have to reach a volume by 40 times before you can touch even a single cent of yours, i have opened an account with them as a condition from one of the signal provider then i deposited about 700 dollars and got a similar amount as bonus from them. At this point the account manager was very helpful and said i can withdraw anytime and now my account balance reached close to 2300 dollars and i requested to withdraw an amount of 700 dollars and they are denying to give me any money saying that i have to reach a volume of 19,800 which is about 30 times of the balance or something like that. Even the account manager is rudely speaking to me now and even swearing at me. SO MY SUGGESTION AND REQUEST TO YOU ALL OUT THERE TO KEEP AWAY FROM OPTIONRALLY.OptionTime is just a one of the newest broker site in the world of Binary options and it is too amazing to know that they are regulated under CySec. Now it feels safer to trade with them because they are are following rules regarding financial matters. And I am also amaze on how their customer support staff work on to solve the trading conflict that I used to have last time. Though I might say that the return they offer are basically the same as the other site, I think I will stick trading with them for a longer period of time.