Binary Options Youtube

Replybeen a leader has always been something i wished for now is the time to lead you to success in binary options trade with the help of my strategy that will give you the best in your trading life,feel free to call on me anytime i will be willing to lead you to success, contact mex61x64x61x6dx7310997ry363x40x67x6dx61x69x6c4699om ReplyLately Ive been interested in market insights and trying to keep up with the latest changes on the stock markets. During my research on the web I came across this thing called Binary Trading. Was quite curious about it. Came across a few binary firms like BigOption, 24 Options, and so on. I was amazed at the type of information they share regarding the stock markets. Like BigOption gave me live feeds on some of the changes happening on the market worldwide as they occur. Im curious to hear about what you guys think of binary tradeOption rally also a scam i deposited last wednesday then after that the broker aske me to fund more as to start the trade.after telling her that i didnt have more cash that was the ende to my account manager she also went silent.i was too late to find this page i wouldnt have dipped my money with them Replybeen a leader has always been something i wished for now is the time to lead you to success in binary options trade with the help of my strategy that will give you the best in your trading life,feel free to call on me anytime i will be willing to lead you to success, contact meadamsmary363gmail ReplyAfter reading all of your comments I am truly saddened. Im at rock bottom so after seeing the advert for millionaire system that then put me through to big options I thought this might be a light in the dark so to speak I never done anything like this before and gave them all the money I have (820) That was my last wage before I got made redundant. looks like Ill have to find somewhere else to live if I cant pay the bills at the end of this month I hope Ive not just been scammed :( ReplyI have had a problem dealing with Digital Forex. I believe they are located in the United Kingdom. I deposited 250.00 into an options trading account and then decided I did not want to trade. I met all of their required compliance conditions to activate my account. I have since tried to withdraw my money three times and each time my request was rejected without any reason as to why. During this process, I was called by 2 of their brokers and I told both of them I did not want to trade, I just wanted to close my account. I feel like my money has been stolen. ReplyI also set up an account with Digital Forex. I set up an account with 500. I have a medical issue and requested a withdrawl of my money.After sending in all of the required documentation, and talking with Thomas who is supposedly in their compliance department, I was told I would have my funds wired back into my account.After a few days, I called to see where my money was, I was told the people who wire the money were not at work that day Then I called again to complain, and was told the wires only go out once a week and would have to wait another week. The following week I received an email that said your wire has been sent, and expect your funds within 2-3 business days, ha, it has been 5 days and NO FUNDS I have contacted the FCA, and the Ombudsman to investigate these crooksSTAY AWAY FROM DIGITAL FOREX IN THE UK Reply365optionbinary its a scamI couldnt join gold account Because I coulnt afford to add 3000 in, and my actual account silver Had 12000in so they were trying to make meLoose that money and they did Accound manager David Morgan ReplyDo not fall for Derek and his i want you to buy me a beer when you make it big they go missing as soon as they have your money and their guarantee is not worth the paper it is printed on.I am persuing them with every avenue I can. ReplyLet me tell you about West Digital, they tell you how great there platform is, Greg 0424 360 775 and Derek 0449 532 680 tell you how great this is, they give you a guarantee of a full refund if you have more losing than wining trades and then when there experts start getting it wrong you cannot contact them. I have spent 43k on their platform, been conned into uopgrading my package being told management has never done this before so get on it and now 3 months later have lost 20 of my trade capital.Do not trust Greg, Derek, Jasmine or anyone at west digital. It is a scam, you will lose you money and these maggots never reply to phone calls, emails or SMSs ReplyI have invested with Big Options, they had this thing called Binary Breaker Auto trading, I wanted to find out if it really works, than after I put 250 I saw that my account was getting to many loses, so I stopped the Auto trader, than a broker from Big Options called me (Kevin White) saying that he can trade for me and wanted me to put as much money as I can, so he mentioned to me to put 15-30k once he heard my credit limit.I said I will not do that because I cannot trust him as yet, that he needs to proof himself to me first. He eventually agreed, than he started trading and made a very small amount of money 200 est. but because the trades where long trades like 2-4 weeks apart, he kept calling me asking me for more money, and he kept saying that with such little money he cannot do anything, he said that there is a non farm payroll news coming up, that I should not miss this blabla..he said that he will double my account in that. So after sending me winning trades of other trades he did apparently, which I didnt believe but saidI am going to give you a go and put only 4000 extra. The first day I put the money, he gambled and lost 6 trades out of 6 trades 2650 out of the 5000 USD. Earlier before he started to trade he said he will make low risk trades.