What Is Binary Options Strategy

Fred Howard who encouraged me to apply to Wakes MA program. In this program my love of math flourished and I had the opportunity to craft a masters thesis with Dr. Howard on the Fibonacci numbers mod m. I have since posted the results on the web, and to this day I still get people contacting me with interest and questions on this topic.With the wonderful experience of the MA program under my belt, I taught introductory statistics at Wake for one year. In 1997 I married Tara Cioffi (class of 1995), and we moved to Philadelphia where I completed a Ph.D. in Mathematics at Temple University. In 2002 I started teaching at Shippensburg University, located in central Pennsylvania. Shippensburg is one of 14 PA state schools. Of course, it is the best of the 14 .Mathematically, my interests lie in the area of enumerative combinatorics. Recently Ive research the ballot theorem and Ive been fortunate to have articles accepted by the American Mathematical Monthly and Mathematics Magazine.Personally, my greatest joy comes from my family which includes my daughter Olivia (born 2003) and my son Atticus (born 2005). We live in the small town of Carlisle where we enjoy walking to the park, the library, and the town square. Last updated October 2007.Andre Balyoz, (1993, BS Mathematics minor International Politics). That is a picture of me sitting in Saddam Husseins chair in the Al Faw Palace in Baghdad in June 2006. As a student at Wake Forest I was also a cadet in the ROTC department and I have been serving in the US Army Engineer Regiment ever since.I currently hold the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, and I plan to stay in the Army at least three more years to earn my retirement before starting a new career. In my 17 years in the Army I have spent seven years stationed in Germany and five years in Colorado Springs. I have deployed to Kuwait, Bosnia, Kosovo, and Iraq. I also earned a MS in Engineering Management from the University of Missouri Rolla and I am now teaching ROTC at Campbell University. Last updated January 2011.Cheryl Powell Fischer (1993, BS Mathematical Economics). After graduating from Wake in 1993, Cheryl went on to Georgetown to earn a Masters Degree in Foreign Service. She focused on International Business Diplomacy during her two years there. After Georgetown, Cheryl worked briefly for Arther Andersens transfer pricing consulting group in Washington, DC and then spent about seven years at US Airways in Arlington, VA. She spent a good portion of that time managing International Pricing for the airline. Cheryl married Brian Fischer in 1997 and now has two children, Craig and Kelly. Cheryl made a significant career decision in 2004 and went back to school part time to be certified to teach math. She was able to start teaching full time in Sept. 2004 and has been teaching since then 8212 one year in middle school and three years at the high school level. She is very happy with what she does, in spite of the fact that teaching is a challenging job She spends her free time watching many of her kids and students sporting events, as well as running, gardening, and sewing. Last updated October 2007.Sherri McDaniel Sealey (1993, BS Mathematics). I was a mathematics major, graduated with BS in 1993 and later returned to earn an MBA in the evening program, class of 2001. I worked from 1993 until 2005 at Aon Consulting as a project manager. I worked with defined benefits department there for the majority of my career. Today I am the Benefits Administrator for Inmar, Inc. in Winston-Salem. I enjoy an annual trip to Bonaire with my family each year they scuba dive amp I snorkel. My spouse Danny and I welcomed our first child on 8/6/07 Justin David. Last updated October 2007.Illya Wilkerson (1993, BS Mathematics). After graduating from Wake, I went to medical school at UNC. I then completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Moses Cone Hospital, serving as Housestaff President and Chief Resident. I have been in private practice for the past 8 years. Most recently I relocated to Los Angeles, where I am a hospitalist and clinical professor of medicine at Kaiser Permanente. Last updated May 2008.Anne L. Corbett (1992, BS Mathematical Economics). Anne is the Executive Director and first professional staff member of the Cultural Development Corporation (CuDC) in Washington, DC. Anne took responsibility for the transition from planning to implementation, overseeing the creation of CuDC and its programs, often working in cooperation with other partners or stakeholders, such as DCs Office of Planning, Department of Housing amp Community Development, Commission on the Arts amp Humanities, and Downtown Business Improvement District.In this capacity, she coordinated the creation of the NoMa Development Strategy to guide development in underused areas north of Massachusetts Avenue. She helped launch Art-O-Matic, the countrys largest artist-driven multi-media exhibit. She advised the General Services Administration on the development program for the Jefferson at Penn Quarter, which now includes Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company. She also advised the sale and redevelopment of several historic properties, including the Tivoli and Atlas theaters. Anne has also guided CuDCs participation on several development teams who have won public land competitions. Mather Studios, working with PN Hoffman, included 12 affordable condominiums for artists and their families and Flashpoint, a creative laboratory for DCs arts industry that combines strategic business support with affordable space.Prior to joining this effort full-time in 1998, Anne was a Program Officer for Partners for Livable Communities where she delivered technical assistance to government agencies, foundations and nonprofit organizations looking to put cultural assets to work for community revitalization. In this capacity, she managed DCs Arts in a Living Downtown process and orchestrated the culminating summit hosted by then First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton at the Canadian Embassy. From this project, she published Arts in a Living Downtown: A Guide to Putting Arts to Work for Downtown Revitalization (Partners for Livable Communities, 1998).Anne earned a Master of Community Planning specializing in Economic Development from the University of Maryland. Her award-winning thesis analyzed the economic impact of stadium and arena development.