Is Binary Option Trading Halal

Youre telling me to replicate the results. I cannot. That is virtually impossible. Please read the CFTC warning about how some bad brokers are knowingly, fraudulently changing trades from winning trades to losing trades:I DO NOT TRUST OR LIKE MANY OF THESE BAD BROKERS. That is why I have a Good and Bad Broker List which, again, it doesnt seem like youve read it My list isnt perfect, but its the best I can do. I really try to expose the worst brokers (I also dont want to accuse brokers of fraud if I dont have the evidence, so thats why my Good broker list is pretty large. I cant just call them bad brokers without hard evidence that they are, though some may not be very good).I believe the point is: FROM NOW ON WHEN WE JOIN A TRADING BOT OF THOSE YOUENDORSE, IF THE BROKER WHERE WE WILL BE REDIRECTED TO IS A BAD BROKER (YOUR LIST)WE WILL NOT HAVE TO JOIN AND TRYING EVENTUALLY TO JOIN ONCE AGAIN CHANGINGEMAIL ADDRESS TO CHECK IF AT THAT POINT THE NEW BROKER WILL BE AMONG THE GOOD ONESIF YOU WILL GET THE SAME BROKER AS BEFORE SIMPLY DO NOT JOIN AND WAIT FORTHE NEXT DAYS TRYING TO JOIN ONCE AGAIN..IF THE BOT IS REALLY GOOD AND WILL BE WORTH.this is what im doing right now and i warmly hope that your NoFeeOptions project will start asapMy very best RoyI have a bad experience with HFT shield. I tuned the software on 15-08-2015 with trades for 25,00. On 16-08-2015 I find out that traders King is a fraud and scam. I put the software OFF immediatly and it shows that in my account was still 250,00 and no trades were made according the software. The next morning I checked and the software was still off and 250,00 in the account. The same evening I got a call from Traders King, there was left only 12,50, so they asked me to deposit. I opened the software, which was still turned off and now the software showed me trades for 50,00 trade EACH They were made between 15 and 16-08-2015., but it was not to see on 16-08-2015 when I take a look. I am pissed of. I did not trade for 50,00 per trade, only 25,00.I wrote to Traders King and HFT shield:On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:59 PM, maria hoogveld wrote:Hello,I had HFT shield on my computer and I put it ON with trades of 25,00 each time.You cheat on me I show you a window screen what says you traded for 50,00 per trade.I never did that.So, I demand that you refund my money 250,00.I turned the software on 15-08-2015.I turned it OFF on 16-08-2015At that moment the software did not show any trades and my acount balance was 250,00.So, it is very claer you cheat on me and I want my 250,00 back.Doing the good workthank you Roy this education is worth the time it takes when youve made all the effort for thisgenerous ventureDOING GREAT STUFF MATEkeep well and sane looking after yourselffor all to benefit and prosper.Paul n ShawnIn the sales pitch, 100ProfitBot claims not to be affiliated with any particular broker. This is BS. The registration page takes you directly to a sign up page (with several dubious brokers in the drop down list). It didnt pass the smell test, and I wont deposit one dime.What do you want them to do, not use any brokers It doesnt seem like you have a clue of whats going on or how binary options work. At all. Im sorry. Im just frustrated with ignorant people coming here acting like they are God or know it alls who have it all figured out, yet they dont have a clue. Not a single clue of whats going on.Hi Roy,I want to seek your permission so people could include names of brokerage firms they are signed up with when they are successful with a product so I can sign up with such brokers. I had an account with Ivory Options through ITC but I lost my initial deposit I am pissed with everything, please I suggest people list the brokerage firms they are successful with and also for those who signed up with ITC whose brokers are not executing their trades properly to please list the name of those brokers so we could avoid them. THANKSHi Roy, thank you for at last respond to my offer of providing concrete evidence against the mal-practice of that gang of dirty, rotten scoundrels. By for your information, I have already initiated legal investigations in the UK with a view to nail these crooks. It is not the little bit of money that bothered me, but, rather, it is a matter of principle. I want to do my best to stop these fraudulent thieves from robbing more innocent unsuspicious victims. By the way, how can I send screenshots of actual Skype communications between me and the owner of that black shop.I have a major complaint about your 2 pick Professional Binary Robot with George S.First when I signed up the sugggested deposit and the testimonials had a minimum of 250 usd.When I went to the deposit with the recomended Binary Book the minimum was 500 which I deposited. Being 2 on yout Master List I was expecting an 80 win rate. What has happend is that he has won 11 trades and lost 9. Barely over 50. To top it off I have a minus balance now in my account. Does he charge 50 per trade Things do not add up. My wins have all paid out between 40-45 and yet the 9 losses have my account in the red. He does not post how much was actually lost. Just says Lost. Why is that. I am trading 25 each trade. Some of the losses have only gone down a penny or so. The loss does not add up if I am not being charge to buy and sell which Binary Book is telling me there should be no charge. I would appreciate a reply. Thank You.Also any new news on Five Minute Experiment where James promises 8,000 in 5 minutesIm not really sure whats happening. Some of what you said is confusing to me. Brokers take commissions on wins, thats part of the agreement you sign when you make a deposit, so your losses will be for the full amount, but your wins will be for an amount less the commission fee.Good work, Cornshaft Thank you so much for alerting me of that pack of crooks, UK Options, and saving me a lot of money, not to mention lots of heartache and valuable time. Unfortunately, some of my friends have already fallen into their malicious and contrived trap, resulting in UNACCOUNTABLE losses.