Binary Option And Forex

if you want to make something meaningful trading binary then feel free to contact me billmill922gmailTrading is a good thing. I lost a lot before I got to were I am today. if you need assistance on how to trade and recover the money you have lost email meget new amazing strategyIf you are having problems withdrawing your fund from your Forex/binary trade broker even when you were given a bonus,just contact me, i have worked with a binary broker for 7years, i have helped a lot of people and i wont stop until i have helped as many as possible, here is my email address if you have a bonus that was given to and you wish to withdraw it juanitajonathan44gmailI had upgraded my account no. 9/000897496 as on 15 July, 2015 by the account manager Mr. Kevin Hoffman. He has bee harassing me to pull more money on trade which I could not as I had paid 5000 from 3 credit cards already. He guaranteed me of payout as he claimed he had 20yrs experience in trading field and he cannot go wrong anywhere. Because of his continous push for money to invest on trading I applied for cancel my Gold membership. Which the very next day he gave me trading bonus of 5000 to show his support for which I had cancelled my refund.Then he said we have to recover he asked me for more fund for which i told him that I do not have anything. The he called me to put the last 400 on gold trading again and I asked him if he was sure he assured me again as he wanted me to recover. I clicked on it again and again I lost.Is this the service you offer for upgrading to 5000 member where as claimed by you an analyst and account manager would help amp tutor for learning of trading business. I have every call recorded of his false commitments and evidence of his harassment to pull in more cash from me and also skype conversation with him where he failed to respond after losses.From the beginning I have been associated with the account manager Mr. Kevin Hoffman, I have been harassed each time. If he so experienced as he claims how could he lead me to such disaster and now completely unprofessionally he hanging up phone and detach from skype which all long he kept calling me for more fund and also shouting to me as Im stubborn and Im not pulling more cash to make me an millionaire. In fact now he has made me a pauper.My company has been hired to gather information and evidence and also act upon Every Option / everyoption for fraud. If any person would like information, supply information or join a class action please contact me at 6400outlookWe have already gathered much information but would like more evidence against them to have our law enforcement associates around the globe act against them.We will only request a payment if we recover you moneyTrading is a good thing. I lost a lot before I got to were I am today. if you need assistance on how to trade and recover the money you have lost email me get new amazing strategyIf you are having problems withdrawing your fund from your Forex/binary trade broker even when you were given a bonus,just contact me, i have worked with a binary broker for 7 years, i have helped a lot of people and i wont stop until i have helped as many as possible, here is my email address if you have a bonus that was given to and you wish to withdraw it juanitajonathan44gmailI burned my fingers with Mike Hansen of Banc de binery. I paid the 250 usd as per advert with my credit card. He tricked me while opening an account to put my mony in. I gave him all the info he needed to open the account.(stupid). He then said that he must make sure that I am the right guy he is talking to by sending me a number by mail which I must read back over the phone. About a minute later he repeated this action just to make 100 sure. Geuss what, those two numbers were the O.T.P. numbers of the two amounts he withdrew from my credit acc. 2000usd. and 2500 usd. exactly the amount that was available on my credit acc. Why dit they went through all this pt to withdraw the money themselves If I was willing to pay over that amount, I would have done it by paying with my c/card as I did with the 250usd.Johann.Hi all,Has anyone dealt with Quantum Securities Markets and You They apparently use the Binary trading platform.Trying to ascertain if this lot are valid. Have followed commentary on Think Twice watch list. Not sure how else to validate.Any feedback welcome. Regards. LizNew alerts on UK Options This time generous bonuses offered by Seas Park, leader of that infamous gang of thieves. In the greeting of his Skype account, he says: Anyone who deposits 1000 with me will get a 150 bonus. Here is the catch: unlike bonuses offered by other brokers which require a large number of turnovers to entitle customers to withdraw their bonuses, Parks bonuses require similar large number of bonus turnovers to qualify withdrawals not only of the bonus itself, but also your own deposit Theres not a shadow of a doubt that your account will be emptied within a few days unfortunately, when your account is half emptied, you cant even withdraw the balance of your own deposit, unless you reach the said number of turnovers. So be careful and dont be lured to losing your hard-earned money by his sham bonusesGlad to see so many adverse discussions on the fraudulent operations perpetrated by scam broker UK Options. It is about time that someone gives a definitive expose of their systematic fraudulent operations(1) Pay some signals providers and software vendors a referral fee to prompt people to make deposits with them.(2) Once a deposit is made (be careful not to be tricked into making the same deposit twice), theyll hype up the robot with exaggerated claims of success rates, which in actual fact does nothing more than taking about 20 of your deposit on a daily basis until your account is cleaned out, without any trading record, only straightforward deductions from your account,(3) If you stop the bot, some big-shot broker, in my case, the big boss Jean Park himself, will come out to apply high pressure on you to make large deposits, like 20k,50k or 100k, promising you to double it overnight.