Binary Option Definition

If you need a place to get started an EA is a good place to do it, just remember to build it into a real trading system. Do the work, put in the time and the rewards will follow. Seeking the easy path often leads to failure. If you need help with something visit the forums at BinaryOptionsThatSuck and CommuniTraders. You will find all the help you need from our team of professionals and the hundreds of other binary traders you will find thereZenith Options is a Scam. You will not get your money back. Horrible Customer Service.This binary options provider is corruptn in the other direction there are plenty of Binary options providers that offer great service and fast withdrawals.BAD IDEAI signed up with Binary Robot after this spiel about a guy giving you 1000. Ti was also called Big Money Giveaway. It was just a come on that you could get a bonus of 1000 from the brokerage. But I signed up, saw no bad review: So heres oneBINARY ROBOT IS A RIPOFF. I think they are working with the brokerage to take your money. Almost every auto trade they did for you without your consent was a loser. In less that 8 hours I LOST HALF MY MONEY So I shut it down. Stay away.please everyone out there who looking for an binary option robot platform BEWARE stay away from OPTION FM do not ever listen to their sweet talk for you to deposit money and they will match 100 bonus of your deposit amount. They will on phone in all means talk you into depositing they will promise all kind thing e.g 100 bonus, make 500-1000 dollars a day. There way of talking to you are very pushy always asking for more money. I tell what happen to me 3 weeks ago I deposit 5oo I never saw my 500 bonus in my account at all. All I saw was the robot put 9 losing orders out 10. So I ask them about my bonus where is it and also stop the robot placing orders. they email me back not enough documents to make a withdrawl. So the next days i gave all the paper work they needed and OPTION FM ignore my email. So now im stuck cant withdraw and cant stop the robot placing stupid loosing orders. My account was 000000 dollars in no time. after 1 week they rang me again asking to deposit. I told im not depositing nothing until i see bonus of 500 in my account. they told i have to deposit again 500 to get my bonus so i told them i dont have any more money. You know what they did they hang up on me. Ever since i never heard from them again.OPTION FM are scam or even worst they criminals like someone just rob youI saw an online advert on binary option robot, since i am thinking of investing in playing binary option i was attracted and was thinking of downloading it.But now having read this review it no longer look like a good idea to me.I guess i will have to learn to play binary option myself without relying on robots.I would like to read your findings about your program. If it is 100. Then it can be trusted to work, am I right There should be no glitches or set backs called consecutive losses I am very interseted in what you have to say. Give me an intro and allow me to see for myself and we will go from there. Thank you and I hope what you say is trueThe thing that really disturbs me about robots that was mentioned here is that they automatically take the trades for you. I could not have a software just take control like that. Are really all trading robots like that There should be ones that calculate the percentage chance that a trade will win in a certain direction.I too tried The Big Cash giveaway but I didnt accept the bonus. Every trade was a loser so I stopped it and traded manually to win my money back. I was pleased with the fact that I ACTUALLY WON with my limited skill set. I am still learning to recognize trends and best entry points. I work days during some of the best trading hours and really want a reliable robot to help take advantage of day trades. Please, if anyone knows of reliable autotrading robot, let me know. Id be very appreciative. Thank you.Hi,if I can say something about Beeoptions as a newcomer is the availability of their agent to chart with me online. This is something I was waiting for longtime with NGRbinary. But for me, Beeoptions is the best one. So, I conclude that if they are available to chart with me now, I believe that they will be even available every time I need help from themIt does work in principal providing the signals update and auto trades are executed correctly and you monitor it closely. Sadly this robot spontaneously stops for no reason and Martingale re-trades are actioned for incorrect amounts. Hence Ive only managed to stand still on this so far and Im a novice.it sounds very good until you sign up and pay the money and then you never hear probably never hear from them again along with you not making any money. Most people do not make money with binary and if there are people that are making good money with this that would represent a minority view.IT SEEMS THERES A NEGATIVE ON MOST OF THE BINARY PLATFORMS.WHICH COMPANY IS LEGITIMATE THEN EVERY REPORT I HAVE SEEN ON THE COMPANIES I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERINGSUCH AS CEDAR FINANCE, GTOPTIONS,OPTIONRALLY,IFOREX (THIS ONE A A LICENSE THIEF) HAVE ACCORDING TO YOUR REPORTS THEY ARE FINANCIAL SCAMSMY QUESTION IS IS THERE IN THE MARKET BINARY COMPANIES REAL AND ARE THE ONESYOU HAVEON YOUR LIST PAYING YOUR RECOMMENDATION AS THE ONES WE SHOULD USE ONE MORE THING ARE THERE ANY USUABLE ROBOTS OR ARE THEY ALL ALSO SCAMSTried out their binary robot in a demo account for about 2 hours Oct 1, 14. It performed beautifully. Turned the 500 play money into 1,188 2 hours. So I signed up with 300 and traded on the auto-bot for real on my own money.The results were dismal. 2 out of 10. So I turned it off. Minutes later a call to me asks why I turned it off, and I told them there must be a problem with their bot, it was making irresponsible trades a blind man could see. Why werent the results similar to the other days practice session He said I would need to deposit another 1,000 to get that result. Apparently they can scale your win rate to whatever the hell they want in terms of recommendation trades. I had been induced by false pretenses into the fraud of bait amp switch and did not get the bot results I bargained for. I was cheated.I witnessed that they can be awesomely accurate when they want to be, especially on their own short term offerings they alone provide to induce you.