Binary Options No Deposit Bonus

The guy seemed to be very trustfull and after confirmation on email and skype about the conditions (risk free trade and no restrictments about trading amount before I could withdraw money) I stepped in.He also offered me to do the trade for me because I work in the daytime so I agreed. But instead of making the trade that couldnt lose they placed several trades and also an amount of the trade we agreed upon but in three different trades. They blew my account in 3 hours so when I came back from work my account was empty. But after contact the chief trader he said he would put the money back the following day, of course that didnt happened. I wrote emails to them and send them at last the conversation on email and skype and they said they review it. But nothing seemed to be happening so I called and emailed them 3 times in a week.After 3,5 weeks the chief traders answered me he was in the hospital and promised me to get the money back and made excuses.At the end after 4 weeks they put the money back on my account.Im now trading with it and I asked friday 4 september a withdrawal Im wondering if that is going smoothly.Wanted to comment on Bee Options. Their customer service is very bad and they cant explain or understand what you are saying. I lost a great deal of money and requesting a withdrawal was a nightmare. After about a month the money was returned but charged one hundred dollars interest fee. The 100 dollars was and in the agreement I singed.That info should have been clear on their website but instead buried it in the terms and conditions. I told the manager in a email that a mistake was made and that I should have been refund within 1 to days back to my card. They refused to refund the service fee and I had to threaten a dispute the charge on my credit card. accidentally added another 0 to my deposit funded for 5000 instead of 500 dollars I also got charged interest from my bank card. After explaining to the bank. they reversed the fee. II highley rccomend recommend you StayHi Rob, I appreciate your kind feedback. You are more than welcome to join us, I also added a new US broker with a 20 min deposit. Here is a link to the registration page: binaryoptionschannel/join-my-private-signals-group/ After you sign-up I will send you back an invitation but if you have any questions before joining, please email me at tradingbinaryonlinegmail Cheers MikeHi David, You can get started by registering on the following page: MikesAutoTrader and after you complete the registration please email me at tradingbinaryonlinegmail so I can also send you an invitation to join our FB signals group and educational community. Have a great weekend MikeOnline Trading is for 18. My website is supported in various languages and I encourage visitors to leave comments or email me with any questions at tradingbinaryonlinegmail This Blog is NOT under the ownership of any binary options company. US regulations important notice: Binary Options Companies are not regulated within the US. These companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens is considered unlawful. Trade at your own risk. Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Channel does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Channel doesnt retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.copy 2015 , ,Forex-Group - - . Welcome to our guide on the legality of binary options trading in various jurisdictions of the world. This website focuses directly on the legal issues facing binary options in each country, and well touch a bit on the history of this trade type as well. This site will also recommend brokers to trade with in each jurisdiction who are compliant with the laws therein. Also, youll notice some jurisdictions are almost completely closed, like the USA, yet some brokers still accept traders from there.Binary options brokers is mostly considered a grey-area legally, primarily because regulatory bodies are yet to step in and offer explicit regulation of the trade in their area. Thus, where there is no regulation, brokers and their lawyers in the binary world take it upon themselves to embrace the lack of law and act as if there was one. It was not until CySEC, the Cyprus securities regulatory body, touched explicitly on this new industry that binary was even an option to be regulated anywhere. Yet, youll find many brokers today that did not register in CySEC, because they feel a Cyprus license doesnt give them rest-of-world compliance and they want to avoid oversight by a regulator where theres potentially no legal benefit.Binary options are amazingly simple, thus, the binary part of their name. Binary means two options, in computers that is 1 or 0, on or off. In binary options trading, it means up or down. That is, the trader believes the asset in question will go up or will go down in the fixed duration of time allocated until maturity of the trade. Thats pretty simple. The benefit of simple trades like this is that amateur investors can understand, and potentially do well in predicting price movement of assets traded.