Binary Quanto Option

With just 15 added to your account every month you will make a million bucks in a few years and the Excel spreadsheet makes it look easy, but it doesnt consider any other factors such as the psychological aspect. Fear, greed, doubt, losing streaks, broker interference, none of these are accounted for in the sheet so the goal of achieving your dream becomes somewhat closer but do not fall for it as I did. Trading with all its aspects is so much different than an Excel worksheet makes you believe and I learned it the hard and disappointing way years passed and my account wasnt where my spreadsheet said it would be. The thing is that you have to treat each trade as if your entire account depends on it and not think about how much money an Excel spreadsheet says youre gonna have in a year or 5.We all know that scammers plague the Binary Options industry and give it a bad name. Well, I didnt know it when I started trading and I deposited with the first broker I came in contact with. Sites like binaryoptionsthatsuck were almost non-existent back then and I didnt bother to read the Terms and Conditions of the broker it was too much work and I was too busy getting rich to pay attention to signs of a potential scam or bad broker. I thought the Bonus is a welcome gift, not that it will tie my money to their platform I thought the account manager is actually a good trader who wants me to get rich. Big mistake, but one I never made again.I learned the hard way not to make those mistakes again and I paid for all three of them. Hopefully all youll pay is just attention to my mistakes and you will avoid them in the future. Whether you are a new trader or a more advanced one, dont make any of my mistakes and remember the words of Otto von Bismarck: Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.I started trading Binary Options with RB Options, in Canada Deposit 1000. A Pro contacted me and said that he will trade for me. I was sceptical and he made a few winning trades. Then he asked that I increase funding and at that time most of his 5 trades won. I then deposited more money until my account balance was 11800. Then the Pro Andy Goldman trades started loosing until he placed 14 trades and 4 won 1 tied and 9 losses. The trades he suggested was eg. a PUT on Bitcoin/ Bitstamp for 2500 the account balance was less than 5000 at the time. I questione his trade and he replied : Even if you are losing a few trading days, I am doing for you Money Management and that is the real way to make money my friend, not WIN RATE.PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER AND HIS PRO ANDY GOLDMANThanks for admitting and then sharing your mistakes. I did try the 60 sec stuff. 1 dollar per trade, lost some, won some. I came to the same conclusion, impossible at least for me, to be consistent with them. Meh, mildly fun but basically gambling. Broker madness, today I dodged the bullet.Now the tough one, again for me, excel spread sheets. Having taught Excel to beginning adults the power and fun of designing these, at times, have been a blast. However, I believe any spreadsheet, Data base (Filemaker Pro anyone) based on future information is nothing more than, at most, motivational. Spreadsheets based on current information is also not predictive of future success, but does help show your current results.Every good trader has his tricks and secrets. But you consistently find different similarities amongst the top traders. On the one hand, it is of course the key-skills like discipline and persistency.On the other hand, many successful traders answer to the question: What is the secret of your success with: my trading diary.There are several reasons for that. The main goal that is tried to be realised with a trading diary is of course the improvement of ones own performance.On your road of becoming a good trader discipline is a must have and discipline requires control. Here is where the trading diary comes into play.Through exact charting of the single trades and the reasons why those trades were actually conducted you can retrospectively exactly say where potential weaknesses hide. Without detailed documentation this would not be possible.A short example: You are an enthusiastic soccer player and regularly go to soccer training on Wednesday evenings. When reading your trading diary you notice that over the last months you had a particularly weak trading performance on every Wednesday. This could cohere with the fact that on Wednesday during the day you were already thinking about the soccer training and havent completely concentrated on trading. Thanks to your trading diary you can get wise to such patterns and correct your mistakes.A further essential reason to conduct a trading diary is that you should forget as fast as possible about an agreed or already finished trade, no matter if it ended with profit or loss. Only if you are free from your past you can fully concentrate on your next transaction. Thanks to the records you can write the trade out of your head and go on to the next trade without emotions. (emotion control is a very important aspect when trading)Of course, every trader is different and has his own preferences. Many still prefer a classic, physical book where they note their trades.Another very simple opportunity is to just use a tabulator calculation program like Excel or Open Office Calc. Like this you can easily evaluate the single trades by links.First of all, you should note the factors: Time, what have I bought, at which entry course, where has the trade closed, etc. Moreover, it is favourable to also note the reason, i.e. why you agreed on the trade (if you conduct a trading blog, then you can also attach a screenshot).Link to my blog: financialtradingjournal/trade-journal/Hello everyone,My name is Brian and this will be my trading journal for Binary Options. Im currently using StartOptions, also opened an account with AnyOptions recently, but I havent traded with them yet. My autobiography is in my thread in the Introduction section of the forum. But basically, in a nut shell: Im a student studying Biology Economics, I run my own home business, Im a tutor a teaching assistant for one of my profs teaching 1st year economics courses.