Binary Option Trading System

Its sad to see it sometimes, the terrible gurus, phonies and liars these people follow. Its like they cant help themselves but to be taken in by these snakes.Gold Digger is one of the best. Why dont you read my Master List above Its clearly shown and listed that Ive tested it and Ive posted 3 videos even showing my tests. I wish people would actually READ my website, but for some reason they refuse to.Hi Roy, I fully agree with Christians assessments of your merits and invaluable contributions to irradicating the bad apples in the options industry. You have set a good example and high moral standard for other watchdogs to follow, and at the same time put rogue fake watchdogs to shameYes, December can be a rough month, but any time up until then is a time to make money. Now is actually an excellent time to trade. As for my newsletters, Ive sent two this week. I hope youve added royroysnewsletter to your email white list and I hope youre checking your spam folder if youve already signed up.Truthfully, I do get mixed feedback on Binary Book. But, I get enough GOOD feedback to leave it on my Good list. Some people really like them and like their customer service. Im not sure why there are bad reviews, but people do lose money because they dont know how to trade and then they blame the broker because they lost, that is normal.I also know that competing brokers dont like Binary Book because they are becoming more popular and taking up more market share, so they engage in what is called corporate espionage by posting bad fake reviews of them all over the Internet.Hi Roy,Signed up to 100percentprofitbot from your Master list after reading the amazing testimonials and you recommendation. Signed up with 4 brokers from their list, which i double checked with your broker list (your 2 top brokers were not on the their list and the list was the same when i tried with a different e mail address, as you suggest) however none were in your bad brokers section. I then deposited 250 with each one. When the broker account managers phoned me none of them said that they had heard of the robot and all got very agitated that I was even contemplating using an auto bot with them. Then they did a very hard sell about forgetting the bot and letting them recommend trades or trade for me, and guess what they all tried to get me to increase my deposit with them to at least 1000. I of course was not having any of it and told them I would only be using the bot, and the conversation kind of ended. However I then started to receive endless hard sell phone calls from these guys with new offers and tactics to try and illicite more money from me, stop using the bot so they could trade for me and make me load more moneyAnyway got the bot up and running and over the initial 8 day 24/7 auto trading period I have had 9 wins and 19 losses ( can send trade proof if wish) at which point I deactivated the Bot as I was about to run out of money and contacted the bot customer support team a number of times.They always got back to me but have never sorted things out or told me what is wrong or given an explanation for the high loss rates. I have now asked them to get someone technical to look into it. I am still awaiting a reply 4 days later.I have read all your website, newsletters, videos and your 30 day online income article which is very good and educational for us newbies. You say in the 30 day income article that you should always answer broker phone calls and work with them. But how can i work with someone who is always trying to hard sell me something that i do not want, have no intention of accepting, who wont listen to me as there customer and wont except that I just want to auto trade with them. I found them annoying, time wasting and intimidating and can see no way of working with them as our methods are totally opposite. As far as I am concerned your brokerage cannot get here fast enough. In the mean time I wonder if you could give us some more detailed insight as to how you approach and what you say to the broker, especially on the all important initial account manager phone call.I also am well aware from your website that its generally not the bots that are at fault but the brokers changing times and settings etc on the bot trades, which I have a nasty felling has happened to me. Even though Roy mentions how brokers can change trades, it still came as a bit of a shock dealing with these underhand unscruplous people.From my experience above I would recommend to all newbies to read and re read Roys website and educational articles as they explain and answer most questions that you will have.I also recommend that if initially you have a bad experience and loss money like me, that you must stay positive, learn from any negative experiences and move on. Also dont invest money that you cannot afford to lose in a worst case scenario.So what nowI am going to learn from my experience, save some more money up and to get round the brokers list that most of the free systems only allow you to use, go instead for one of Roys paid signal sevices (one off initial payment only) and or auto bots that can be used with roys top 2 brokers section from the Master list.Hope the above will help other people just starting out.Hello, could you or anyone please tell me if Gold Digger Trade is a signal service or offers full auto trades where one may leave their home and return to see trades completed I have asked both Gold Digger Support and their recommended broker, Binary Book. Gold Digger sent me a pre-written form letter that says they are a full auto trader.