Binary Options Fca

He must be desperate Or becomes more cunning. The fact of the matter is that in his unusual bonus offers, the bigger the bonus, the harder it will be for you to withdraw your own money, as you have to turnover a bigger amount of money to qualify you for withdrawal not only of the bonus but also your own original deposit or part thereof.For your information, the scammer Ethan Jackson now uses another name to swindle people: Trading Profit Boom, was formerly known as FX Profit Boom. Most likely the original entity FX Profit Boom has become so notorious as a scam that it was getting harder and harder to suck in new victims, and this villain Jackson was forced to change identity like most crims do. Just how low can one scoundrel sink, I wonder.Hi Roy I will not go into the very sad details of how I have lost over 3000 trying to make a profit with binary options. But I have decided to trust you and have signed up for the HFT shield system you recommended. The broker I signed up with using the link you put on your website gave me a bonus which hopefully will help to generate a profit I am extremely anxious about doing this and will hopefully be able to report good news in the following weeks.Hi Roy, for your information, my contact in the UK verified that UK Options was not even regulated, though, to my surprise, some reviews have classified it as regulated. I thought it was at first, because my account manager by the name of John Burnet told me it was. I specifically asked him if UK Options was regulated, and here is his answer: Of course, otherwise the police will be knocking on our doors. It just shows you that lying and cheating are the stock of trade of these crooks. If they keep up with such criminal behavior, the policy will really be knocking on their doors Maybe sooner than they think.You are welcome Roy, and you have my total support for taking legal actions against one of the worst scam brokers. I think more victims of the crime should come out to the open and take these bastards to task. Im too busy on more important undertakings otherwise I would initiate a class action against UK Options and make them accountable for their sleazy, underhand fraudulent confidence operations. For all the strong condemnations I posted here, I have concrete evidence straight from Sean Park, leader of the swineherds own mouth.. There are some more preposterous attempts made by him to rob me, such as: If you invest 100k today, I guarantee youll get back half a million He must be taking me for a sucker, or very desperate and hungry for money.Glad to see so many adverse discussions on the fraudulent operations perpetrated by scam broker UK Options. It is about time that someone gives a definitive expose of their systematic fraudulent operations(1) Pay some signals providers and software vendors a referral fee to prompt people to make deposits with them.(2) Once a deposit is made (be careful not to be tricked into making the same deposit twice), theyll hype up the robot with exaggerated claims of success rates, which in actual fact does nothing more than taking about 20 of your deposit on a daily basis until your account is cleaned out, without any trading record, only straightforward deductions from your account,(3) If you stop the bot, some big-shot broker, in my case, the big boss Jean Park himself, will come out to apply high pressure on you to make large deposits, like 20k,50k or 100k, promising you to double it overnight. If you succumb to his high pressure coercion, he will, without you prior knowledge and consent, reset your password and take out all the money to trade for you. Next day, no prize for guessing it right, he will tell you that you have lost all you money on a bad trade, again without any evidence or record of the trade made on my behalf.(4) If you are sturdy enough to decline his help and insist on making your own trade to recoup your losses, and if you are lucky enough to succeed in getting most of your deposits back, you cant withdraw your deposit or part thereof, because you have to turnover 70 times the bonus amount before you can withdraw YOUR OWN MONEYSo there you are. If you dont believe me, you can try it out with your own hard-earned money. I can assure you that you will be lead by the nose to Sean Park and his swineherd, who will suck you dryI have signed up with HFT Shield last month and would like to know if the bot has a specific time it trades. I only experienced trades performing on two days since 08.24.15. I can send you the proof via email if you like. I contacted HFT shield support several times and no response as of today. BinaryBook is the broker and they are great in customer service.Roy, I am sorry I believe I answered my own question. Although HFT Shield is a robot, it is the broker that executes the bot after reading your post above. So I believe I am having not a so good experience with binary book. I will reach out to them because on my end the bot is on and I believe they are not executing my bot trades.As a followup to my previous post regarding HFT Shield and BinaryBook, I am told that if the robot is on it will only trade when the market is not volatile. I also requested for them to make sure that the bot is not blocked on the platform. They stated I would need to talk to my broker. Also, I had the broker traded manually for me as well and I was given a bonus of 1500.00. It was a bad idea to do so and I have only done it because I did not know any better. First time ever doing this although I have been looking at your site for a while now. I am finally able to make an actual deposit. I am nervous and have a feeling that since the broker manual trades were primarily all losses, I will forfeit the bonus since he traded with my initial deposit of 1500.00, Will keep you apprised once I hear from my broker.I must say my dabbling in binary options trading, though costing me a bit of money, is not completely a waste. It has opened my eyes to the dark underworld of humanity. I would never have believed that some human beings could sink to such low moral standards, like Sean Park of UK Options and Ethan Jackson of FX Profit Boom, alias Trading Profit Boom.