Binary Options Brokers List

I am sure that in many cases, traders over-react and some customers are vindictive and unfair, therefore its important to read between the lines and distinguish between honest reviews and fake reviews. Cheers MikeI also went with Ninja and Black Ops and demo trading did great but as soon as I started trading with Foxwood the same thing happened to me as Karin. When I also told them times were wrong and my trade should have won I was told it was my computer. On one upward trend I was doing really well and all of us sudden I was toldoption not available at this time My class was given an apparent discount where we paid 995.00 instead of 1900.00 and also told to go through FoxWood as it was explained there were a lot of scammers out there. I was such a newbie and should have investigated better, especially with all I have learned on this site.Hi Colby, I can recommend going with an EU regulated broker like OptionFair or CapitalOption. Another option is to register with a US friendly broker, I am with TitanTrade right now, they offer a good payout and they are reliable. Checkout the reviews in the right-side menu. Cheers MikeHi Astrid, Thank you for the nice feedback. Topoption is a safe choice They exceed the popularity of many brokers and for the right reasons. Dont hesitate to email me with any questions, I am available at Tradingbinaryonlinegmail Cheers MikeI have done some initial research into a new binary options company called Lionive, I am a bit skeptical about this company for one reason they say in their terms and conditions that they do not accept anyone from Israel, yet a quick search on alexa reveals that the site receives 9.5 of their traffic from Israel, will do a follow up soonThis LionLive company is a new company, if you signed up with them definitely keep us updated on how it goes. Its super strange that they block Israel however they get so much traffic from there..makes you think. It could be that they are located there or that many of their marketers are located there. Either way its strangethanks for your help i saw your review on the option bot software but i dont no if the 75 percent ITM success you talked about can be achieved when you open with just one broker or must you open with 5 to achieve this. thanks awaiting your reply.hello Mike,I have invested USD 54K over in a binary ttrading accounr with BDB. At fitst i was encouraged to invest more to reach a VIP level the lions club. I kept hearing are you a lion and other encouragement that pumped me up. the accountt kept losing and my withdrawal plan never came through. Although i have an email that would let me withdraw at xmas 2013 and 1500 monthly the funds got tied up in trades and the remainder was depleted due to bad trade signals by the broker. To recover on two ocassions they ask me to deposit more money. I felt that I have already put in 50K then 2K more to recover is a chance that i must take to recover. I said that I dont have it and if I use my current paycheck that I will have to get it back in a week since I will need it for current living expences. I even complained that my bills are piling up and the creait needs to be paid back now. I was told that my complaints were right and the head broker said we will recover in the next week. although I reminded him of their promises. He went on to say that, he needs to give me the benefits he promised.This occoured twice with no good results. I finally felt that I was being taken for a ride here when I was asked by the trader to mortgage my home, which I refused to do. At this point I am out over 50K and they knew and encouraged me to pull money from credit cards to do this with their promiises of profit and in their words I will not have to work in a few months. I have skype communications to support this and more.What can I do here to recoup the funds as these guys are not helping anymoreanthonyHi ehsan, I would always recommend going with a fully EU regulated broker like Topoption, OptionFair and Interactiveoption. The most popular one right now is Topoption and they offer a 100 minimum while most brokers require 200. Checkout the Topoption Review. Cheers MikeI also noticed a few concerning reviews for Opteck so I would personally stay away. Instead you can signup with one of the reputable EU regulated brokers like Interactiveoption, Topoption or OptionFair. Checkout my latest Interactiveoption Review, many traders are signing up with them because of the high payout, 5 min per trade and the free training. I think they are a great choice. Topoption offers a 100 minimum deposit and they have a straight A reputation, Topoption Review. Cheers MikeOn 3 Mar, 2014, I opened an account at TraderXP deposited 250 into the account. After I opened the account, I received phone calls almost every hour from the day I opened my account, kept asking me to jet up the account to their Gold level(5000) so as to receive their 1 to 1 service. I refused them every time. However, about a week later, on 11 Mar 2014, they just debited my credit card for 5000 without my permission directlyAnd they keep asking to put another 5000 in the following week so as to increase the account to 10000 so as to get a so-called generous 50 bonus. I rejected and hang up the phone every time.I felt something was not right, and I submitted my withdraw request the next day, they just cancelled my request within half an hour without my permission Immediate after had cancelled my request, they followed by putting 50 Bonus into my account even I did not ask for and rejected to take their bonus.Traderxp will send you the money,but it will take time, as you are in the Gold status, they should send with in 2-3 working days.TraderXP wants customers with minimum 5000 or above, I have seen the accounts of customers, they will give guaranteed signals on a daily basis,most of them are very good, like 5/7, 6/9 or 7-8/10, mostly it will be above 68-73 predictions correct.