Binary Option News Trading

I am sorry for being so direct. I received a video from a person that actually tries the product before doing a review. Youre review is just based on biased opinions. Why dont you try the product and then tell everyone how much is sucks with concrete evidence. Dont be like the guys selling the stuff either. Come onHi Enoc, my reviews have saved people hundreds of thousands of dollars. I dont need to try this product because it is a free binary system and every single one of these systems has failed miserably. Due to my ability to identify this fact, I save myself the time, nor do I necessarily believe it is worth throwing 300 into the wind as a deposit.Binary Today is a cutting edge binary options review site with the main goal of providing helpful tools and information on brokers, signals, strategies and more. We hope to develop a large community of successful traders and condemn the vendors that arent responsible for their actions or respectful to their customers.Trading binary options is a life long hobby turned career for me. Now my focus is on keeping the community honest. I am an avid user of binary options software so I understand how to diagnose and provide valuable insight. There are many dishonorable binary product developers on the internet, I have made it my duty to point you in the winning direction.Traders have taken the bull by the horns and leave comments, ratings and broker reviews here on the BinaryOptionsBlacklist. In the past we relied more on keeping an ear to the binary trading communities, forums and social networks. We do today as well but today the traders come here to discuss their issues. We research the forums for the true complaints and shady doings in this wild west big money industry. We even found that sometimes the legit binary trading sites do things that you may or may not agree with. Virtually every binary trading site, at one point or another, has had an irate customer drop complaints across the web. As we stated earlier, our discernment of a disgruntled trader who lost his shirt making bad trades compared to a trader with a truly legitimate complaint can be sometimes harder to find. We have linked below the sources and info of all of the major binary options brokers.Sometimes youll come across a binary options broker that you cant help but feel is bad. You review it over and over and are unable to say This is the 1 reason I dont like them. Nope instead you come up with a LIST of reasons you dont wanna trade with them. THOSE binary options brokers made the list below:Once youve found binary option brokers that you feel are reputable you begin to trade. Once you trade you may begin to win. And once you win youll expect to be able to withdraw your money from your account into your pocket. Well, the following list may make you think twice before using these brokers for your trades. The links will lead you into reviews of situations where traders were not able to withdraw their money when they wanted to. Should this automatically justify a binary options broker a position on the blacklisted list Eh, maybe not but it should make you think twice before placing your money with them to trade.Yes, everyone/everything starts out new at one point. And all new things need to be given a chance in order to succeed. However, the list below is of binary options brokers that are too new to really compete with the big dogs. It is recommended you check the links yourself to judge whether you want to be the trader who gives them a chance to prove themselves or not.Hi Guys. Stay away from Greenzone Options they are big scammers stole 9000 from me. Their so called professional brokers just clean out your account the last week of your contract and you will walk away with nothing or they send you an amateur letter that you must give them permission to withdraw money from your credit card and if you dont sign they stop your account but never refund you. Big scammers, stay away. ReplyAnyoption is a cheating website A total scamI received a email saying that they are giving a risk free trade that says min 5k investment for this trade.If the trade that they gave is lost, they will refund you back the 5k. Ok so I called and ask this particular Senior staff of theirs, by the name of Cara, about this risk free investment trade. She said if the first trade is won, I will get a bonus but I cant withdraw this bonus cos i will need to trade 5X of the initial 5K investment, which is 25K of volume then I can withdraw my 5K capital the bonus. Ok then I said fine with me, cos if I win the extra bonus, I dont mind to trade more with them.So I went ahead to start the first risk free investment trade that she gave.. She gave 5 recommended trades but 4 out of the 5 were lost And I put all my 5K into one of her losing trade that she gave. Ok so now the trade that she gave I totally lost, and after that this is the worst part that had ever happen. My account then reflected back the 5K, amp I called their customer service, and they said that this 5K was considered a Bonus to me Omg this 5K should be a REFUND since the trades that she gave was lostI was totally pied off and I flared up, how can they said the refund is a BONUS back to me I was very very angry..and they said in order to get back this Bonus, I need to trade additional of 25K in order to take back my money My money is the 5K that I have invested in her losing trades that she gaveSo all investors, did you all see the unfair, misleading, cheating case of Anyoption by how they cheat investors to deposit money then just gave a losing trade or not even going to be responsible for any trades that they gave, they push all the responsiblity to the investors. Then in the end to get back my refund, I need to trade 5X more of my initial deposit in order to get back my REFUND If you want to refund to investors, refund in a amicable amp fairness way. Even if Anyoption gave a winning or losing trade in the 1st place, I still have to trade 25K more just to get back my bonus (if I win) or refund (if the first trade that they gave was lost).This is not the way for Anyoption to cheat amp mislead or scam investors to get onboard their company.