Binary Options Blackhat

I am 100 sure Markets World is a big scam now, I thank you for blacklisting themI have dealt with three different brokerages and they all do the same. They exert pressure to increase your deposit by promising unrealistic returns. One got so nasty that I hung up on him. I think it is something you just have to expect when you sign up.Hi,I have had dealings with option area that had been really bad. Started out with 250 and added on 250 on one occasion. Broker called and wanted me to increase so that he could be my broker. I said no, I can not afford to spend more dollars trading. He then told me yes you have the dollars I credited your card right now. He actually stole my money from my card.I contacted support at OptionArea as soon as possible. Did get in touch with one person in management/accountaccounting. I requested all my funds back from options area. I did receive 201 from them after one time and several emails. The 500 on the one card where the 250 was stolen from I have not received after many try.I have proof of all transactions. They only say its been sent from them. In my try to get my money I also fell for the help I was going to get if he became my broker. Cost me 250 witch he lost in 60 sec. Several has tried to contact me from them, and also from whowever shares their platform. They are a bad lot.This has been going on for 3 months.To Barb, with Option Area problem I had a very similar problem with a broker from OptionRally.He told me he wanted to help me get ahead and make plenyt of money, he said he would put 3k into my trading account, saying, he wanted to help me.I said, just put it into my trading account but I wouldnt accept any bonuses or gifts.He says he had to put it in my visa debit card account.I said ok.He goes away, comes back to talk with me, saying they could only get about 5-600 and there wasnt anything in another account.I say, hey, what are you talking about you said you were going to give me 3k not, take money from my account he then got shirty with me, said hed wasted 45 minutes on the phone and hung up on me.I had to go through the getting the permission from another broker/account manager how many are there, I had about 8-10 different ones.I did the verification rigmarole but still didnt get my money back, even though I told them they could do a chargeback on the card,.I eventually got my illegally taken funds by telling them it was fraud, I had not given permission for the dodgy broker to steal my funds and if they did not authorize and pay the payment back, I would charge them with theft by fraud.Quickly, I received notice all docs were in order and it would be paid back into my card account.In about 48 hours it was in my account.The exchange rate can cause you not to see the payment because, if you deposit 250 you get either more or a lesser payment figure you need to look for in your banking account.I suggest, you try saying the same as I did to get your money repaid to you.I hope this helps.Brokers are very tricky, potentially, slimy snakes speaking fast with gilded tongue, in the mainYou must listen very intently to each word, phrase,and offer, paying particular attention to each connotation of the words.The Devil is in the detailI am diligently looking for a Canadian Broker/Company that is legit here in Canada. One that I can withdraw from painlessly, has good returns, and possibly an automated system. Is there such a thing here in this country Your blog has saved me from investing in many scams and I thank you. Also please note that I am a fresh newbie and would not mind finding a company that provides a good education plus a demo (that does not use real cash) to practice on. Am I asking for the world I hope not.Hi Dawn, In Canada you dont have the same restrictions as traders in the US have and you can register with a fully EU reglated broker. On the blogs menu you can check out Topoption, OptionTime and Anyoption, these are my top regulated brokers, Topoption and OptionTime offer a 100 minimum and Anyoption is the pioneer and still the biggest brand in the industry. Safey matters most, I would avoid any unregulated brands. Cheers MikeHi Binyam, Taxation depends on your country but in general, binary options profits are considered taxable income in most countries. Please email me at tradingbinaryonlinegmail and let me know which country youre trading from and I can look into the taxation policies in your country. Cheers MkeMarketsWorld is not a reliable broker and they are definitely not CySEC regulated. In the last year I received numerous complaints regarding MarketsWorld involving withdrawal denials, expiry manipulation and lack of customer support. Its better to avoid them and keep your wallet safe.It seems Optimarkets Brokers have suddenly closed up shop at the same time a new Binary Options Broker has appeared. They are called, Now Options and their website templates are nearly identical to the site of (ex) Optimarkets. While my loss isnt drastic I want to warn others to be careful if planning to open an account Now Options as I feel they could well be Optimarkets re-opening under a new name.Hi Bev, Thank you for the heads up. OptiMarkets was one of the shadiest brokers I encountered. A few years ago I gave them a positive review when they just came out but after the horrible complaints I started to receive I quickly removed them. I will see if there is a way to verify that Now Options is associated with Optimarkets and if they are, I will add them to my blacklist ASAP.OptionPrim is not yet in your list (called similar to OptionPrime, but missing last e). They are definitely scamers. They called me today. So many scamers called me, that I identify them in 10 minutes. Very unprofessional sales person, she knows nothing about market and finance We are regulated by 10 European banks, promise up to 60 of profit in a month etc ().Hi Dan, Unfortunately Markets Word is a scam. They refuse withdrawals and offer a really lousy customer service.