Binary Options For Newbies

But I was given bad brokers so we dont have the same result as him.If you provide me with the site of the broker with whom you did your tests on Trend Trader, I would spend another few hundred dollars to try to replicate your own tests of the bot. In the event it produced comparable results, Ill make a public apology to you about my previous criticism of you. I take this opportunity to expose one of the worst rogue brokers, namely, UK Options. These are the steps to ensure that youll empty your account within a matter of days. (1) Using Trend Trader and its bot as a front to lure the unsuspicious and especially the inexperienced with the assurance that their bot has a success rate over 85, with 100 payout on every successful trade. (2) The moment you have made a deposit, some big gun broker would step in to pressure you to make very large deposits, so that he could trade for you, doubling your deposit in a day if you declined, and insisted to try out the bot first for yourself, he would turn nasty and warned you that the bot would burn you out in no time for sure. (3) Once you activate the bot, it will systematically deduct 20 of your deposit from your account, yes exactly the same amount every single day, no more and no less no trades, whether made by a bot or hands on, could return such consistent and identical results (4) When you have had enough and tell the broker to stop the bot and try your luck by making trades yourself, he would ask you if you want him to help you. If you say yes, he would change your password without your consent and take out whats left in your account to trade for you. You dont have to be a genius to know what happens next. So stay right away from these pack of thieves If a broker can change your password and take money from you account, what protection could you possibly have So keep a clear berth from this mob, and dont say I havent warned you.Its right there in my video on my YouTube channel. I cant believe up to this point youve been accusing me of all of these things, and you didnt even bother to take a few moments to watch the video that is clearly featured on my YouTube channelIm sorry you lost money with them, but please do not blame me for what UK Options does. I have nothing to do with them. I want nothing to do with them. I warn people to avoid them. Just because they have infiltrated the broker wheel 8212 probably through bribery or their public relations department 8212 that does not mean Trend Trader is necessary at fault. Its complicated how it all works.As I said, I would like to replicate your tests on Trend Trader with the broker you used to do the test, and if get similarly encouraging results, I would seriously apologize to you. I dont see any reason why wouldnt you tell me the broker you used for the tests. So please help me to test Trend Trader myself with the same broker. Best regards.Im just a consumer, like you. I dont have any backdoor or special access to these brokers or have any control over what they do. Each of these is a risk, as is any investing or trading. Some people dont seem to understand that All I want is a reasonably good auto trader paired with a reasonably good broker, thats my goal, and that should be everyones goal. Thats why I feature the good auto traders at the top of my Master List 8212 the ones tried, true and tested by many people 8212 and why I have a Good and Bad Broker List.I would like to draw your readers attention to another fraudulent scam, namely, FX Profit Boom, which is neither a binary signal provider, nor a binary option broker, but a signals provider for Metatrader, a conventional options broker. What this scammer, Ethan Jackson, does is to lure beginners and the gullible to purchase his easy-to-learn and user-friendly software, which in reality is something both complicated and unusable. He gave 100 money-back guarantee to give hesitant investors a false sense of security, but you can be assured that youll never ever get a red cent back from them, because their customer support gives no support at all there is no telephone number, no chat service, except an email address, which never, ever answer any queries, especially when you ask for a refund. If this Jackson rogue did that in a TV commercial, he would certainly be charged with fraud. So keep a clear berth from this rogue.Hi Roy, I dont understand why you are so reluctant to provide the broker you used to test the Trend Trader software. Perhaps those encouraging test results are exclusively achievable for you and not anyone else. That being the case, your testimony carries no wait whatsoever, because they cant be replicated by other users.I also cant control which broker you end up with. Youre telling me to replicate the results. I cannot. That is virtually impossible. Please read the CFTC warning about how some bad brokers are knowingly, fraudulently changing trades from winning trades to losing trades:I DO NOT TRUST OR LIKE MANY OF THESE BAD BROKERS. That is why I have a Good and Bad Broker List which, again, it doesnt seem like youve read it My list isnt perfect, but its the best I can do. I really try to expose the worst brokers (I also dont want to accuse brokers of fraud if I dont have the evidence, so thats why my Good broker list is pretty large. I cant just call them bad brokers without hard evidence that they are, though some may not be very good).I believe the point is: FROM NOW ON WHEN WE JOIN A TRADING BOT OF THOSE YOUENDORSE, IF THE BROKER WHERE WE WILL BE REDIRECTED TO IS A BAD BROKER (YOUR LIST)WE WILL NOT HAVE TO JOIN AND TRYING EVENTUALLY TO JOIN ONCE AGAIN CHANGINGEMAIL ADDRESS TO CHECK IF AT THAT POINT THE NEW BROKER WILL BE AMONG THE GOOD ONESIF YOU WILL GET THE SAME BROKER AS BEFORE SIMPLY DO NOT JOIN AND WAIT FORTHE NEXT DAYS TRYING TO JOIN ONCE AGAIN..IF THE BOT IS REALLY GOOD AND WILL BE WORTH.this is what im doing right now and i warmly hope that your NoFeeOptions project will start asapMy very best RoyI have a bad experience with HFT shield. I tuned the software on 15-08-2015 with trades for 25,00. On 16-08-2015 I find out that traders King is a fraud and scam.