Binary Options Bitcoin

I would signup with a reliable broker and register on a paid membership instead. As for TheBinarySignals I dont have anything bad to say about this service. I am not familiar with their performance so keep me posted if you decide to give them a try. Cheers MikeHi Jessica, Nadex is not bad at all and they offer access in the US and they are regulated. The main problem I have with Nadex is that they charge commissions on every trade. The platform is also not very user-friendly in comparison to other binary options platforms.Hi Umi, I would recommend going with an EU regulated broker. From Malaysia you are not restricted by any broker from gaining access. OptionFair, Anyoption and Topoption are considered the top 3 for non US traders. OptionFair offers the highest payout with 10-15 on losing trades and up to 85 on winning trades. Checkout the OptionFair Review on Youtube and I also included reviews for each broker on the side menu. Cheers MikeHello Rashid, Markets World are registered in the BVI, its a common place for web-based businesses to register because its a tax free haven where they can incorporate and pay low taxes but theyre not physically located in BVI. Markets World is a very amateur platform, they offer only around 20 underlying assets, very low maximum trade amount and they are not getting the best reviews.I have tried the PI60 and although I am not making that much money, I feel the signals are good. I was taking the signals of 90 call/put and I was making 6 out of 10 trades, the other 4 were 2 tied and 2 lost. But when I touch the 80-84, i failed 5 out of 5. For the 85 signals I was 5-5. Honestly I am a sucker for these type of programs but the signals are good but must be aware of the market lines so sometimes I just watch. I have checked out the daily videos, the only thing I found odd was at the start, where Storm was explaining that he was about to start, the trade has been sitting there for at least 30 seconds and he still won the trade so I was like huh, how did he win because that was the trade that I lost I looked at the time and it was almost at the time that I lost the trade. They usually did the videos at around 1.30-3pm each time. I dunno really but the signals are pretty darn accurate at times. Just the broker I dont like. I used the PI60 in other brokers and it work just as well. My 2 cents worth.I have also tried Profit in 60 seconds. I dont think they are a scam but the signals are not very good, with a winning rate of 30 to 50. At one time I experienced a continuous loss of 7 trades, even when selecting those signals with over 90 probabilityThank you for the kind feedback Redwood Options is not bad, they are a DBA company for TradeRush, its just a different brand but the same people. I never hear anything bad about RedWood Options, and TradeRush has been around for a while. I am not expecting any issues with this brand but definitely keep us updated with your experience. Have a great week MikeBinarysystem4u is not a legit site. I received several complaints already. I am going to review it soon. Any site advertising a success rate of 95 and more is usually not being honest Its impossible to consistently get an ITM of over 90. Dont trust this site. Opteck is also a broker I removed from my list of recommended brokers lately due to their withdrawal issues. I would stay away from both sites. I am curious where you found information on the Binarysystem4u On Google Advertisement Let me know if possible. Cheers MikeI am new to this investment, I got this in a email.In order to use Profit In 60 Seconds, you need to install Meta Trader 4. Please make sure you follow the instructions and install Meta Trader 4 before you start using Profit In 60 Seconds: metatrader4 Did you do thatWell I am just like most new to this game. Get a email telling you make a lot of money using some software and you will make 2k to 10k a day. all you need to do is open a account with this broker. After you do that they sell your name to others offering the same thing. AS I see it the list of the bad ones will keep growing faster than you can shoot them down as a scam. it is fast easy money like placing a bet on a table.can you make a list of not scam or good brokers and software out there this will help a lot more for the new to this investment.This page is very discouraging I know, however its dedicated to scam software and brokers. I also made a list of reliable, regulated brokers and signals services that I can recommend using. Checkout the reviews for OptionFair or Topoption if you are outside of the US. If you are looking for a reliable signals service try Updown Signals, SignalFeeds or Taurus Signals. I tested all 3 and they generate a profitable ITM. List of SignalsHello Dan, I dont recommend signing up with RBOptions, I did a little bit of research on this company. They advertise a location in Canada, but it turns out that the Toronto address is fake. Its what they call a virtual office address and if you Google this address you will find 100s of unrelated businesses operating from the same address quote on quote They also received a few complaints, Google RBOptions Review and youll find a few disturbing reviews on this company. I dont recommend going with this company. Cheers MikeI added Binary Recoded on my latest article titled 5 Most Ridiculous Binary Options Videos, check it out Ill be happy to recommend a few legit signals services if you are interested, my email is Tradingbinaryonlinegmail Have a nice weekend MikeHowWeTrade is a blog, I am not sure why they put an address on the site but anyway I dont see how putting a NYC address gives them more authority. They are exclusively promoting BeeOptions and its not a bad company but theyre not located in NYC, I also reviewed and added BeeOptions on my US-Friendly Brokers section. Cheers MikeHI MIKE i came to watch a webinar regarding Justin coles Binary power system.The cost of the software is nearly 500 so what is u r opinion about that software.I have an account with 99binary.what is u r opinion regarding 99 binary.Thank u AnoopHi Anoop, Happy New Year 99Binary is still a new company, its hard to say.