Binary Options Fibonacci

UK Options is one of the worst brokers around and my Good and Bad Brokers list reflects that. Nothing they say is the truth. For some reason, you believe and trust themI have no idea what their angle is or what they are telling you. Most likely, they want you to forget about Trend Trader and let them trade your cash, and likely trade it away into the loss column. Again, Trend Trader and UK Options have virtually no material connection 8212 as far as I know. Trend Trader is simply connected to what is called a broker wheel 8212 a third party service that connects people to brokers through Trend Trader. I also cant find a direct link to UK Options anywhere on the Trend Trader site, I dont know what you are talking about with that.The fact of the matter is that, when I opened Trend Traders website, there was absolutely nothing apart from an arrow pointing to UK Options and urges me to register with UK Option first. Cut a long story short, by your own admission, TT is connected to 20 or 30 brokers, so what TT software have you tested UK Option told me themselves that TT is only a paid front company to draw customers to their site, nothing else. If you were talking about the robot, which UK Options told me was an outsourced software, and which would burn my money in no time, unless I put a big deposit and let their brokers trade for me. Well, the result of the robot trading so far has shown 100 losing trades I am sure it has shown a very impressive result, when you tested it. I hope your reader read my comments alongside with your recommendations, which were made obviously with one thing in mind, namely, to lure unsuspecting victims to rogue brokers to get affiliate commissions. You ought to be ashamed of what you are doing, under the disguise of scam watchdog. It is more appropriate to call yourself scam lapdog1. Yes, it told you register with UK Options. It chose from the broker wheel, out of probably 30 brokers or so, UK Options. You just seem to fundamentally misunderstand how these systems work. They use multiple brokers, to accommodate people from different countries.2. Of course UK Options said that. They are a scam broker. They will say that about any trading bot, especially one that is EFFECTIVE Again, Trend Trader has little control over what brokers are shown to people, as Trend Trader uses a third party company to connect clients to brokers.3. Im sorry if the trading bot didnt work out for you, but its very possible UK Options simply caused any winning trades to lose. Brokers execute the trades, not the trading bot, and if you have a bad broker, they can manipulate the trades. I educate people on this all the time, but you obviously dont read my materials or site very carefully to learn that.Apart from Trend Trader, you actively flog some know scams, such as Home Profit Group, Rock the Stocks, Copy the Pro, Binary Matrix Pro, etc. All of which have been blacklisted by your fellow watchdogs, and attracted hundreds of complaints. If I were you, I would find some other way to make a honest living than helping scammers to rip off the innocent, needy and vulnerable. Shame on youI do not believe they are scams. What evidence do you have they are scams I realize there are some bad reviews out there, but there are multiple reasons why people post bad reviews (i.e. they get mad when they lose 8212 Im sorry, but trading involves risk and losing does happen, or they end up with a bad broker but blame the trading bot instead, or there are plenty of fake, scam review sites that trash every, single product on the market and send people over to their own products to make money 8212 for example, These are all scams, but try my REAL product that works They all do this, its so transparent, too, they dont even hide it).Ive said over and over and over 8212 constantly 8212 that BROKERS are the ones who ultimately execute the trades. If you end up with a bad broker, it doesnt matter how good your trading bot is. So, there is a LOT of misunderstanding by people on how this works. They sign up for a trading bot, it loses, then they blame the trading bot, without realizing only the brokers have the right to execute the trades, and bad brokers can easily manipulate trades into the losing column if they want to.My fellow watchdogs are mostly liars and scammers. I dont trust them. My readers and followers know about this. Of course they call everything a scam, they do it to lure people into their own schemes, usually their own product or trading system. This is a common tactic. Notice how these watchdogs have ADVERTISEMENTS all over their sites Sadly, you seem highly naive on how these people work.I dont know what else to say. I recommend you simply go follow the recommendations of people you like, leave me alone from now on, because you obviously do not like me, youre very negative, and you seem to just fundamentally not understand how binary options work or you refuse to learn.But you have tested the Trend Trade bot, which according to your recommendations, worked like magic. The bare fact is the bot will deducted precisely the same amount from my account, no more and no less, like clockwork. No real trading, manual or via robot, could possibly show such consistency. It should go down the Guiness Book of Records as the most consistent robotOf course it will not deduct the same amount from your account as it would mine. THE BROKERS EXECUTE THE TRADES, NOT THE TRADING BOT. Every broker has varying speeds at which they execute trades, and some are even bad brokers that CHANGE trades on the fly.If you told your readers that you got a good start so far, you must be a blatant liar or on drugs, or both Unless we are using different bots, my bot would have won a gold medal on the longest run of consistent losses of the same magnitude. I might as well warn your readers here not to believe your mendacious test results, and stay well clear of Trend Trader. They will thank me for that.that is why, option mint is enough fo me to have a bad broker, and the picked broker by ITC are not on good brokers list so I just put it off, but other frrom my country are lucky to be given a good broker like spot option and happy with it.