Binary Option Easy Strategy

Regulations in these parts of the world are not as strict, and you are going to have a hell of a time trying to contact anyone that cares about you losing money to a scam website. Trust me, I lived in China for 5 years. Even if you could get past the bureaucratic BS (in a foreign language) you will have a hard time holding anyone accountable for your loss.If you are still stuck on binary options and absolutely must learn about it, one website I think is trustworthy is Binary Options Guru. This is my 1 recommendation at the moment. I guess that website couldnt have been that legit, because its now defunctas far as I can see. I wonder what happened. Maybe he made so much money trading that he no longer needed the blog.Update:I found another one called Binary Options That Suck. Thissite has a few contributors, and rates brokers based on a Scam and Suck scale. Though the concept is humorous, the reviews are real, and they call BS when they see it. These guys have a list of just 4 recommended brokers, only ONE of which is available to people in the US Update:Ive run into a few posts where I had to question their judgement and endorsements of certain companies, so take the advice on brokers here with a grain of salt.One more worth checking out is Binary Options Watch Dog link removed. Again, I cant comment too much on the quality of the info because I dont actually do this kind of trading, but the guy is active on his blog, answers questions, and doesnt seem afraid to call out scams. Update 2: This one in particular I would be wary of though, I havent decided whether hes actually legit or not which is why I removed the link from above. The more I see what he puts out, the more I question his advice.Update 3: I also found this guy Mike at Mikes Binary Options Channel. I particularly like his page on Blacklists and Scams. Watch the video and its pretty clear the guy is well versed in this stuff. He says hes been trading for 2 years. Heres the link to his YouTube Channel. Hes very active answering questions and posting videos. Hes currently my 1 Recommendation for learning binary options.Regarding Nadex, youll notice that they actually explain HOW to trade and make it clear the risks involved. In fact, just after reading their site a little bit, Im starting to think that some of my math and understanding of binary options as explained in this post is flawedThe SEC and CFTC have received numerous complaints of fraud associated with websites that offer an opportunity to buy or trade binary options through Internet-based trading platforms. The complaints fall into at least three categories: refusal to credit customer accounts or reimburse funds to customers identity theft and manipulation of software to generate losing trades.Read the full reportI started learning how to make money online in June 2010. In my first 12 months of operation of my business (a website) I spent 400 and made 6000. Considering that your minimum deposit for most trading sites is 200, considering all the risks outlined above, I think my numbers look a lot more enticing.If you are looking to have fun in a guessing game where the risk/reward ratios are high, good luck to you. But if you want to be more conservative, save yourself some money, and work towards building a strong foundation to a real BUSINESS you can do what I do.I build websites (blogs) that provide me with income, not cash rewards. Im in this for the long haul, not just for turning a quick profit based on a guessing game. You can learn how to do what I do, plus get my personal support at a Wealthy Affiliate.Hi there, I do believe that your math is very wrong. You claimed in your example that binary brokers offer a 7 unit payout and a 20 unit loss if you are loose. In reality from most brokers you will receive around 80 payout, thus a payout of 16 unit not 7.I trade a lot of binary options but before any thing I research throughly any broker i want to use. I also learn every thing I can on the assets i am going to choose and also the strategy i plan to implement. A most importantly I NEVER deposit any money i cant afford to lose as nothing is guaranteed.1. BEWARE OF THOSE WHO ADVERTISE THEIR SERVICE TO TEACH YOU BINARY OPTIONS STRATEGY FOR FREE, such as the ones posted by Sharron Bags.She doesnt teach you any strategies but merely wanting to sell a trade calculator. She quoted me 950GBP for a trade calculator, claiming it can help you generate 5000GBP a week. When I said I had no money, she said she will pay 450GBP on my behalf first and that I only need to pay 500GBP but I have to promise that I will pay her in full after I got my first 5000GBP profit from using the calculator. Because Im not from UK, a so-called tax officer (uktaxclearancelive) emailed me to say that my trade calculator is in their custody and that I need to pay a tax sum of 12,850GBP before they can deliver the software to me.Hey I am trying to get my payout from this online trading website spotfn I invested more than 34000 with them and I lost pretty much all of it I had 4950 in my account and I requested to withdraw that money and its been 4 months and still I havent been able to get a single penny from them . Is there anything I can do to try and get my money back . Please let me know I think the best thing you can do is to contact your bank and see what they can do. Im sorry to hear you lost all that money, but I dont think theres going to be a way to get it back. Its very likely this is an overseas company, maybe in a place where high risk investing like this is not regulated as well as the US.Softwares that you mentioned above is bound to lose you money, they work in the brokers favour. They are programmed to take signals randomly, and off course you gonna lose money this way. But if you take the time to understand how the market works, with the help og good indicators and when to take high probability trades you will make money Binary Options is not gambling because you need to understand how it works, if not then its gambling. You can learn it so you can have average of around 80 in the money, take the time read the charts and the success will come. Its not like you can trade all day long, you need to know when the market has a lot of movement, and the different sessions you need to trade.